Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What other MMOs will you be playing along with Guild Wars 2?

Comments

• KalmporosKalmporos Member UncommonPosts: 293

Phantasy Star Online 2 !

• HonnerHonner Member Posts: 504

Well I wont stop playing HoN, maybe Mechwarrior online

• NidwinNidwin Member Posts: 94

Warhammer

I won't create my Silvari Mesmer this year I think. Going to let the big "shiny new game" rush pass by.

That WvsW is way to PVEish for my taste and I don't like instanced PvP so it's going to be mainly Silvary lore and see what I can get out of that Mesmer. For my daily, weekly, monthly, yearly PvP/RvR fix it'll remain waaagh.

• KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789

TSW, after several betas, and now live, I can't stop playing this game.

• GeobardiGeobardi Member Posts: 68

Guild Wars, the first one.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Eve Online, i am not sold on GW2 yet though, once the game has been released and i know for sure how the game is going to be run etc. then that will be the time i decide whether or not the game is worth buying, it probably will be.. but if theres one thing i've learned, is never ever pre-order an MMO, if once they release the game there is a free trial, then that would be great, it would at least speed up my decision on whether to buy or not.image

• 9ineven9ineven Member UncommonPosts: 168

PLANETSIDE 2.

Maybe Firefall if that game improves a lot.

• Xin1Xin1 Member Posts: 34

GW2 will be my first and if time permits i'll play Planetside 2 and a game i'm also keeping an eye on is Watch Dogs.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Runes of Magic and Shaiya.  Way too busy to play anything that needs a time commitment.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030

If I'm immersed and into GW2, it will be my only MMO.  There's simply too much to do, too much time to dedicate in MMOs, for me to play more than one at a time. 

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748

None. I've already (months ago) cancelled all subs and am patiently waiting on August 28th.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• KilsinKilsin Member RarePosts: 515

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes will remain my main MMO but I will be enjoying as much as I can of GW2 while not playing VG :)

• Very doubtful I'll be seriously playing anything else for awhile and definitely nothing with a subsciption fee.  However, I probably will play some Firefall when it's released since it will be F2P.

• NaqajNaqaj Member UncommonPosts: 1,673

Game time is my most limited resource, so I likely won't be playing 2 games at the same time, I'd rather fully commit to one. I really want to revisit Secret World in a few months though, want to see how it develops.

• joocheesejoocheese Member Posts: 845
    Originally posted by Volkon

None. I've already (months ago) cancelled all subs and am patiently waiting on August 28th.

Same here. My wife and I no longer play wow and we have cancelled our subs. Been spending my gaming time playing Age of Empires 3.

• VikingGamerVikingGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

Secret World. It is turning out to be a lot of fun. Very interesting story.

All die, so die well.

• AthisioAthisio Member Posts: 72

Probably TSW or maybe ill pick my sub to swtor back up not sure yet. although i suppose its possible i like gw2 so much i just play it and nothing else.

• keviebyokeviebyo Member UncommonPosts: 31

I've been playing some Fallen Earth, and will probably continue with both. GW2 will take care of my PVP cravings, while Fallen Earth fills in the sandbox and gathering/crafting gaps.  

I'll also check out Planetside 2 as it gets closer. I never played the first one, and only discovered it when the hype for 2 started. It seems pretty cool though with huge battles and a sci-fi feel.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    As a casuall player i think one MMO is all i can handle, so whenever i am able to game online, there will be GW2

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• otinanai123otinanai123 Member Posts: 265

None. Maybe a little aoe online when i want my rts fix.

• pit101pit101 Member UncommonPosts: 68

Probably keep the wow sub up for the friends on there!

*hides*

• DfixDfix Member UncommonPosts: 238

I will keep playing FFXI while I play GW2. I may also try out FFXIV after 2.0 is released.

Vivik-Cerberus
  • PyukPyuk Member UncommonPosts: 762

The Secret War, DCUO and EQ2. 

I make spreadsheets at work - I don't want to make them for the games I play.

• unfetteredunfettered Member Posts: 93

secret world, maybe archeage.

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

TSW, maybe some PS2....Played one GW2 beta and it didn't grab me, but I bought it, so I will be playing it.  I liked GW1, even though it wasn't really a mmo imo... 

Further down the road, Archeage, EQ3, maybe WoD/pathfinder.