Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hit that bump in the road that never ends

misfit7783misfit7783 Member Posts: 35

I've literally played the shit out of every f2p p2p blah blah...mmo and nothing can really hold me like WoW did way back when Yes WoW is a steaming pile of crap now. I had faith in d3 to renew my love for games but it was just one dissapointment after another 

I'm interested in knowing what games all of you play right now to keep you content cause im out of ideas lol...

Comments

• pgqsilverpgqsilver Member UncommonPosts: 106

I'm enjoying The Secret World right now.  The skill system is a breath of fresh air as well as an immersive storyline.  I know what you're talking about though; I've been brunt out before too.  I normally take a long break when that happens and come back when I get that itch to game. 

• SkullyWoodsSkullyWoods Member Posts: 183

Doesn't seem to be very many worthwhile games floating around at the moment. I'd suggest waiting a month for GW2 and see if that holds your attention, save your money. OR take up another activity maybe, find something interesting to satisfy your craving for a new experience. I dunno, I'll fk off now.

#TeamVainlash
    Why did Marceline's dad eat her fries? I mean...cause she bought them and they were hers...

• I hear you. I've been digging out some of my older favorites and playing them lately. I'm enjoying some of the things on gog.com since there are many old games I lost or never wound up playing on there. I've also started building model WWII tanks for fun. It feels kind of like we're in a slow period for good games, at least games that I'm interested in. I'm hoping Dawnguard and Borderlands 2 will be really good in a few months.

I've almost given The Secret World a shot, but I'm still undecided about it.

• ParameterParameter Member Posts: 56

Very much enjoying TSW.  It may not have the lasting appeal of WoW, but it will really give you something to do for several months.  Worth every penny, thus far.

• Originally posted by Parameter

Very much enjoying TSW.  It may not have the lasting appeal of WoW, but it will really give you something to do for several months.  Worth every penny, thus far.

It seems different than other things on the market, that's for sure. I think I may just be gunshy of Funcom after Age of Conan's release, which started running out of content pretty quickly.

• ParameterParameter Member Posts: 56
    Originally posted by Sawtooth
    Originally posted by Parameter

It seems different than other things on the market, that's for sure. I think I may just be gunshy of Funcom after Age of Conan's release, which started running out of content pretty quickly.

Yeah trust me, I felt the same way.  I got it for free or I would have never bought it, but now that I play I couldn't imagine it any other way.  Its worth the money, if only for a single play through.  The story is incredible and the atmosphere is really well created.  Even if you only bought it and played it until GW2 comes out, it would be worth your time and money.  

Additionally, Funcom actually announced today they are going to be releasing monthly content updates for the several months, so there will be a lot of new content to experience.  Funcom has learned from their mistakes, so I'd still recommend it if only for a month or two.