Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need some advice...

BilasBilas Member Posts: 78

Hi everyone,

I am playing WoW right now but have been thinking about SWG for a while now.  Could some of you tell me a few things you love about the game and what might not be that good?  I am also into PvP so will I have fun with SWG's PvP system?  WoW's PvP is not that good in my opinion.

Thanks,

Bilas

'She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?"

Comments

• BilasBilas Member Posts: 78
    Wow no respones?

'She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?"

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

It was weekend .. we have all been playing the game :-)

If you love PvP in SWG I STRONGLY recommend you wait until May when the Combat Revamp hits the servers .. and I am sure there will be a free trial offer ...

Test it then and see if you like it ... check especially the event pages for large scale PvP battles ... happens regularily on any server.

I love the freedom to make my character into any of 34 professions AND change it later .. I can master 4.5 professions of these 34. I love to fly in space. I love to craft .. SWG has maybe the best crafting system of any MMORPG. I love the Star Warsy aspect of the game. I love to have my own house in the city I build with my own hands (I was an architect before i became shipwright). I love the community. I love that more has been done in the last 3 months than in all of 2004.

I hate the grinding aspect of SWG. I hate the profession and combat imbalances. I hate what they did to the Jedi theme. Fortunately many of these things are in the works (date : May).

Have fun

Erillion

• BilasBilas Member Posts: 78

Oh yes that was the weekend!  It wen't so fast hardly could blink my eyes.  Thanks for the information.  Sounds pretty good to me but maybe I will wait until may and see what happens.  I do like PvP and I am starting to tire of WoW.  Thanks again,

Bilas

• I agree that May will see the changes PvP players need, all the time they have spent on the CU I am sure it will be great, also the next expanition comes out at the same time.  The recent chages to the Galatic Civil War have made the war mean something and you see a lot more stormtropper armor AT-ST's and the like around making it feel a lot more Star Wars.

Aside frome the combat the socal sids to the game are great with lots of player events like partys, fancy dress, gigs and fierworks displays. I play a Muiscican and love putting on one man shows using all the skills at my disposal.