Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buddy keys are a joke...

2»

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    No. Take all you read at face value if you want.
    It's probably a much simpler life that way.

Btw, the DL is actually only 12GB that decompressed to 30. But the OP said 30 so I guess those of us who actually DL'd the client are wrong.

Just another silly whine like I said.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• kartanakartana Member UncommonPosts: 148

Even worse: you don't get anything if your buddy buys the game...

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

Gave my m8 a buddy and guess was i gave him my DVDs as well so he didnt have to spend all night downloading the game LOL..

Either way 15gb downlaod is not big in this day and age most people can download that pretty fast or at least just do it over night when they are sleeping.. Also 24 hours is enough time to start to get he hang of the game and know if you want to buy it or not...

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

There's a thread for key offers/requests. So let's direct all of that over here: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/356621/Please-Post-All-TSW-Buddy-Key-Requests-Here.html

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.