Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does mmorpg.com cause mental problems or do people with mental problems like it there?

BiteyBitey Member Posts: 356

So many depression topics it seems.

Findical(921)-

I took this test just out of curiousity, I usually hate all these disorders they give everyone. Its almost normal now to have depression or other disorders. My dad has bipolar depression, but I dont think I do. I took this test and alot of the things sound similar to me, exept anger problems, I have never had problems with that. I do have problems with relationships, even if I am 15, I try to hold on to relationships even if I have been going out for only a few days. I really want to have a relationship, but it seems like I cant. I have felt depressed lately, but I dont ever hurt myself.

This is the result I got from this test.

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High
http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/load/forums/loadforum/488/loadthread/35416/setstart/1/loadclass/35

Second Case involved Murt(Serien). He is a officer in desolation and have over 10,000 posts.

Murt also admitted to have depression problems and cuts himself. He has since edited the topic in shame.

In one he claims:
t's just a personality, it's who you are. And sometimes you wish you were more (in my case, most of the time) which leads to depression as nimrod said.

Comments

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239
    we already had this discussion. and we pretty much concluded that getting a pyscho anlysis from one of these tests is like getting ur car fixed at a hair salon.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

"
    Does mmorpg.com cause mental problems or do people with mental problems like it there?"

I dont know, you tell us, youre the one who keeps ressurecting 2 year old threads.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239
    doesnt it seem like all the threads at this site are just regurgitation of old ones. or all thread types that are way too common. like WoW vs Eq2vs Guildwars. or threads of that nature, or "looking for new MMORPG". and in the off topic ive already seen a similar thread to this twice, so i dont know that kind of regurgitation could cause mental problems.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• ShrubberShrubber Member Posts: 219

lmao, this could get ::::15::

• AngryHippieAngryHippie Member Posts: 214

"So many depression topics it seems."

New forum: The Asylum ?

We could also discuss ("share") traumatic mmo experiences there.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by Bitey

Second Case involved Murt(Serien). He is a officer in desolation and have over 10,000 posts.

Murt also admitted to have depression problems and cuts himself. He has since edited the topic in shame.

In one he claims:
    t's just a personality, it's who you are. And sometimes you wish you were more (in my case, most of the time) which leads to depression as nimrod said.

well I can tell you it's not the website. It's a problem that I'm sure the internet doesn't give you. (I'm not an officer in deso... :) )

yea...my point, it's not the website, trust me.

*and if you're leading to the point that mmorpg.com also makes you stupid, well I'm in the IB program ...

which probably isn't what you were leading to, just making sure people don't in the near future.

just uhh...please don't bring that up again on the boards, I edited my posts for a reason. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.