Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 666th topic!

fnysfnys Member Posts: 88

This is the 666th topic in this forum...
...well, I'm not a big Devil fan, and I couldn't figure out something that I can connect 666 to Guild Wars with.

I'm very sorry for this childish topic, but I just had to ::::35::
I can promise you all that I will not send an unuseful topic like this before the 1337th topic comes ::::39::

See you all at: Guild Wars BWE march 18th!!!

Guildwars - WSC guild
-> Ingame: Frigus Fnys
-> Profession: N/Mo

Comments

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

I noticed that before coming into the forum... 666 posts... the beast is upon us!

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • XardasteoXardasteo Member Posts: 159

The beast::::12::.... must be GuildWars ::::23:: !!!

Grtz,

Xardasteo

Leader of the MindRebels Alliance

Our Guild & Forum
    -----------------------------------------

• gsonoxgsonox Member Posts: 121

European Pre-order released, the 666th topic.. *Waiting for the third sign*

THE END IS NIGH!

Ah, dammit, just a little sleepy. ::::15::

• Gats2k6Gats2k6 Member Posts: 190

Originally posted by gsonox
    European Pre-order released, the 666th topic.. *Waiting for the third sign*THE END IS NIGH!Ah, dammit, just a little sleepy. ::::15::
    man this isn't a good sign.... lol i can something terrible coming like release being pushed back.... wait or is that a good thing? :P

Originally posted by Gats2k6
    Originally posted by gsonox
    European Pre-order released, the 666th topic.. *Waiting for the third sign*THE END IS NIGH!Ah, dammit, just a little sleepy. ::::15::
    man this isn't a good sign.... lol i can something terrible coming like release being pushed back.... wait or is that a good thing? :P

Hmmh, actually my first point is nothing but a good sign.. European players can enter next betas = more players, more fun. Though my retailer doesn´t deliver pre-orders and I don´t feel like cancelling..

But still, THE END IS COMING!

• Wsc_SleipnerWsc_Sleipner Member Posts: 40

Woe to you Oh Earth and Sea
    for the Devil sends the beast with wrath
    because he knows the time is short
    Let him who hath understanding
    reckon the number of the beast
    for it is a human number
    its number is six hundred and sixty six.

Sorry Guys i could not miss this opportunity to let a great song have parts of it's lyrics in this topic :D

Originally posted by Wsc_Sleipner
    Woe to you Oh Earth and Seafor the Devil sends the beast with wrathbecause he knows the time is shortLet him who hath understandingreckon the number of the beastfor it is a human numberits number is six hundred and sixty six.

Sorry Guys i could not miss this opportunity to let a great song have parts of it's lyrics in this topic :D

None taken, a great song indeed!

This discussion has been closed.