It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
ONSLAUGHT GUILD CHARTER
Onslaught is a mature, friendly guild and all members are expected to behave in that regard. Members of Onslaught are always expected to act with respect towards the other players on our server and fellow guild members, inside and outside of the guild. All members should do their best to help their guildmates and all members can expect to be offered aid, within reasonable expectations, if requested. We run a drama free zone in Onslaught, so we have a zero tolerance policy on drama. If there are issues with the guild or other members, we expect you to be mature and handle it either between each other or have an officer help work things out. Do not bring drama into guild chat or vent.
Guidelines and Expectations
- Must have ventrilo and working microphone. ( Must use Push to Talk )
- Must be the age of 18+
- Use forums and guild calender for current events etc
- Need before Greed mindset.
- 0 tolerance on Harassment, griefing or unwelcome sexual attention of members.
- Be willing to learn and work on your character.
- Do not expect to have your hand held through content etc.
- Be respectful and in a mature manner.
- Be prepared for events etc.
- Good attitude and outlook on situations.
- Have in depth knowledge of your class as well as some basic knowledge of the other classes.
- Have the ability to listen and take orders.
- Be a team player.
- Be an honest player who doesn't cheat.
- Have knowledge of basic PvP concepts and strategies.
- Be committed and loyal.
- Be ready to have fun!
Malevolent (Leader) : [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]
Kezorian (Co-Leader) : [email]email@example.com[/email]
SIlvarus (Officer) : [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]
Funkmachine (Officer) : [email]email@example.com[/email]
Friends and Family Rank
We know not everyone can be as active in an MMO as they would like. We understand people do have
a life outside of gaming and it takes priority. So in Onslaught we do have a friends and family rank
in the guild for that type of player. That way friends and family that may not be as active can still be
a part of the guild.
After an application is submitted it will be reviewed by the officers and once it has been reviewed we may
ask you some additional questions on ventrilo or post comments on your application. Once we have discussed
and reviewed everything we will either accept or decline your application. When an application is declined,
we will make a note of why.
30 day trial
When a member is newly recruited they are placed on our trial system. Within that 30 days it gives us a chance to evaluate
and see if the person is a fit for the guild or not. It also gives the person time to see if they like being in Onslaught also.
If within the 30 days we see that the person is not a fit for the guild it gives us the right to remove them from the guild without
reasoning or explanation.