Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Secret World RETAIL key Problems

ElijarhElijarh Member UncommonPosts: 84

Hi guys just wondering if anyone else has experienced retail key registration at Funcom site NOT Pre-order, I played the beta... Bought the game from local store, Thumped in the key into my "upgrade account with key" box and got 

No offer found for given key

Check that you have typed it correctly

Please contact Customer Support for further assistance

I contacted live chat and she said the key HAD been reg'd to my TSW account, but the account still shows only "Upgrade now for only 49.99". She ensured me that the key was ok . But something tells me problems on the 3rd of July are coming. My funcom TSW account nowhere says "game time" or  "game time expires" etc.  ...

Eli

Comments

• Destiny2010Destiny2010 Member UncommonPosts: 327

Have you tried the live chat support that is in the account management site? Always took me under a minute to get a GM from there when I needed to ask questions.

Its a small button on the lower part of the site if I`m not wrong.

• ElijarhElijarh Member UncommonPosts: 84

Hi . Yes I did contact LIVE chat as i stated in the above. She insisted there was no problem and the Key registration error showing " NO OFFERS KNOWN FOR SELECTED KEY" is a known Issue.. I find a Known issue on a fundemental point of reg'ing a game extremly important matter. If Retail keys dont work, Me thinks the fans gonna be flicking shit on the 3rd bigtime. My account still looks like its in the beta stage( In account details) and still no verification of the key being worth anything at all..

Not a happy bunny.. Basically I think she couldnt solve the issue and just said the "Known Issue" line to get rid of me..

Eli

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

OMG Stop being a drama queen the servers are not even up yet. Once the game goes live everything will be fine!

• ElijarhElijarh Member UncommonPosts: 84

Drama Really, I was only asking If anyone else had a similar problem that's all beacuse I had no luck from the CS. Really people like you should have limited forum time, In the 6 years Ive been a member of this Site Ive posted 24-30 max posts, beacuse of brainless imbeciles like yourself. If you cant write anything constructive. dont bother..