Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which server to go?

Hi,

I'm  going to start playing swtor this weekend.

Can you recommend me which EU servers to go?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• GhostkirbyGhostkirby Member Posts: 4

Which server is the "best" for you is based on your preferences. Do you like heavily populated worlds, less populated, Roleplay, PvP, or both Roleplay and PvP servers? I personally didn't like SWTOR too much and I'm sure there will be a few people who will flame SWTOR on this thread but don't let my opinion weigh you down.

• GandolfiGandolfi Member Posts: 43

My friends and I moved to The Red Eclipse (English language PvE) in the transfers and I can vouch for it - really lively community, >250 people on fleet at peak times and even off-peak playing at 5-6am I found 30-40 people on fleet and still people running round the daily areas. Not getting any queues either so seems a good balance. No lag apart from a barely noticeable stutter on fleet GTN area at peak times, although can't vouch for PvP as don't do much of that at the moment.

• WastedManWastedMan Member Posts: 3

Sorry for the lack of information :)

I prefer PVP or PVE Servers, and a well populated server.

Tomb of Freedom Nadd has queues normally?

I saw some posts about that.

Thank you for the suggestion :)

• DeniZgDeniZg Member UncommonPosts: 697

You might want to check here:

http://www.torstatus.net/shards/eu/stats

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919

You don't really have much of  choice.

Step 1. EU, American or Oceanic - EU

Step 2. English, German, French - lets say English

Step 3. PvP - one server available, RP - one server available, PvE - two servers available.

And that is pretty much how it is whatever your answers 

- and if there is further consolidation / population drop then the choices will diminish further.