Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is mmorpg pushing the secret world on us so much?

ThebigthrillThebigthrill Member UncommonPosts: 117

The character creator sucks....mmorpg.com says its neautral.

mmorpg has t-shirts in the secret world............hmmmm dosent take a genious to figure this one out.

The Secret World will be a 6.0 fan review.....mmorpg will give it a 8 or higher.

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME, ITS INCOMPLETE!

DO NOT FEED CORPORATE GREED!

DO NOT FEED WEBSITES THAT SELLOUT FOR MONEY

DO NOT FEED PUBLISHERS THAT GO FOR A QUICK BUCK.

MAKE A STAND! MAKE THEM CHANGE! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!

"Don't tell me what to do! , you're not my mod"

Saying invented by me.

Comments

• stormannnnstormannnn Member Posts: 31

Well I for one agree that MMORPG.com is feeding us propaganda. Neither have I bought the game yet, nor will I ever. The closed beta was exactly as you say and I didn't hardly think it was 'shirt-buying' worthy. Anyways, carry on! Fight the man!

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192

well,they get paid to sponsor it.Just like every other major gaming site.

Ive learned to trust the lesser known review sites more and just general player reaction as well as my own if i can get my hands on a beta.

• ThebigthrillThebigthrill Member UncommonPosts: 117
    Originally posted by stormannnn

Well I for one agree that MMORPG.com is feeding us propaganda. Neither have I bought the game yet, nor will I ever. The closed beta was exactly as you say and I didn't hardly think it was 'shirt-buying' worthy. Anyways, carry on! Fight the man!

At some point we need to stand up

"Don't tell me what to do! , you're not my mod"

Saying invented by me.

• MaelzraelMaelzrael Member UncommonPosts: 405

GET UP STAND UP... STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS!

Yea i've noticed nothing but TSW shit all over this site for awhile now. What about Gw2? or Tera? psht.. biased ass websites. Greed is lame. 

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Funcom helps MMORPG.com pay the bills, and foolish consumers help Funcom help MMORPG.com pay the bills.

Just like how it was with SW:ToR, Warhammer, etc, history repeats itself. The circle of life.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

What, did someone at MMORPG.com touch you in a bad place? image

TSW is the newest game to launch, of course it will be plastered all over the site.  Just like TERA was a few months ago and GW2 will be in the coming months.

Its what they do here, promote new games, go figure.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• DrakadenDrakaden Member UncommonPosts: 138

I agree that MMORPG has been excessive about it, i come read the main news on the site regularily, and they posted an excessive amount of topics about TSW decks and regions.

• TorrmwyreTorrmwyre Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Originally posted by Maelzrael

GET UP STAND UP... STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS!

Yea i've noticed nothing but TSW shit all over this site for awhile now. What about Gw2? or Tera? psht.. biased ass websites. Greed is lame. 

You must not have been here long. They had a long stream of Tera info the past few weeks, and GW2 really the only announcement is the Release Date video. GW2 is also not a 24/7 beta so its kinda hard to have constant coverage.

• BoldynBoldyn Member Posts: 265

OP, you sir..are a muppet.

Mmorpg has several times mentioned the poor CC, so stop the BS

The game is as complete, if not more, as your standard mmo launch, so stop the BS

They had an item giveaway for the game...wow, you never seen one of those before?

How do you *know* what scores we, or they, will give?

And I am a muppet because I hope I just fed a troll and not someone who is trying to be serious

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

I think we explained this pretty well in another thread raised today: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/355741/MMORPGcom-and-its-coverage-choices.html

Locking this.

This discussion has been closed.