Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Should I Do?

Nathan01Nathan01 Member Posts: 19

Hey i want to play this game anarchy but i dont think my computer can handle the gfx. i tryed city of hero's and it wouldnt work so what is it that is messin me up? is it my dial up internet conection or is it that my video card isnt great even tho i have a new one tho it isnt a very big one. or is it my computer and its new i got it maybe a year ago if that? please help i need to fix this so i can start to play thx

Nate

Comments

• LanmoragonLanmoragon Member Posts: 994

Sigh...

Please post your comp spec's.  Its almost impossible to help you with the info you gave us.

• Nathan01Nathan01 Member Posts: 19
    yes sorry about that i have one post in general discussion with them in it if yall would pop to that and help i would really be thank full  its in General Discussion-mmorpg pub

Nate

• crushrcrushr Member Posts: 27

I (and many with me) am not gonna browse to some post you made sometime in this and that forum section....

If you want some help, just copy/paste your info here, how hard is it? image

• Nathan01Nathan01 Member Posts: 19
    Not to hard . but i have already got the help i need on that post so no need for this one anymore thx anyways tho image

Nate