Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How was the bwe 3 event?

antshock35antshock35 Member Posts: 114

I saw some pictures of it and they were impressive..dragons flying over and the scenery was look superb...

I haven't played so can't speak to the playabilty of the game but as far as astethics WOW!

Comments

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

The third BWE hasn't even started yet. : /

• antshock35antshock35 Member Posts: 114
    Originally posted by Alot

• AxiosImmortalAxiosImmortal Member UncommonPosts: 645
    Originally posted by antshock35

Just a stress test the 27th was no where near the weekend either.

Looking at: The Repopulation
    Preordering: None
    Playing: Random Games

• WolfynsongWolfynsong Member Posts: 237

Yeah, that was a second stress test.

The third BWE is slated for July 20-22.

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

That was 5 hour stress test. BWE3 starts 20th July.

Here some nice pictures of dragon flying and nice secret area I apsolutely love

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/473/view/forums/thread/355542/That-epic-moment-when-a-dragon-flies-over-you.html

Originally posted by thedarkess

Sorry guys got confused , but the pics coming out fo the stress test and bwe look amazing hope my computer can handle all of those amazing graphics ...love the one of the dragon flying over ......awsome picture!

Here some nice pictures of dragon flying and nice secret area I apsolutely love

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/473/view/forums/thread/355542/That-epic-moment-when-a-dragon-flies-over-you.html

I read your post on the forum last night impressive bro ...you were the one I was talkign about earlier hahaha!

• joker007mojoker007mo Member Posts: 712

i just hate the fact the next beta is almost a month away why not  earlier in july just sucks having to wait just to get to try the game a little more

my buddy likes to poke fun because so far ive payed 60$ to test thier game though as i point out i do on the game now so i have reasons to help make it as good as it should be

• Arachneus1Arachneus1 Member UncommonPosts: 248

And it very well be the final beta event seeing as it one month after that is head start.  They may have one final day stress test though.

Originally posted by joker007mo

i just hate the fact the next beta is almost a month away why not  earlier in july just sucks having to wait just to get to try the game a little more

my buddy likes to poke fun because so far ive payed 60$ to test thier game though as i point out i do on the game now so i have reasons to help make it as good as it should be

Why did you pay 60 dollars already ? don't you get beta acess with pre-order!

Originally posted by Arachneus1

And it very well be the final beta event seeing as it one month after that is head start.  They may have one final day stress test though.

Actually it is the last beta, as said in the release date blogpost.

It's 1 month from now because I think they wanna do proper optimization of the game, so we can test it and to calm down people complaining about performance before launch.

yes and preorder is 60$

no. you get only 1 day head start,

With prepurchase you get beta access, 3 day headstart, some ingame rewards.

preorder =/= prepurchase

• DaezAsterDaezAster Member UncommonPosts: 788

i'll let you know in a few weeks. lol

yes and preorder is 60$

I haven't even paid for the pre-order yet until game ships why did you have to pay?<tht suks broimage

i will say if i didnt already own guild wars i might find it shady business tactics essentially forcing ppl to buy the game to try it out but i figure anet has their reasons

yes and preorder is 60$

I haven't even paid for the pre-order yet until game ships why did you have to pay?

in order to get into beta i had to pay in advance for the game i did wish i had a phsyical copy as they usually have nice colorful maps and extensive stories that goes with the manual but eh what you gonna do lool

i am not positive but the only thing you had to pre-order in the begining to get the ce in advance for like 125 or something I got a beat pass and early head start pass thru game stop.....and't havent paid for the game yet !

• VagabondLifeVagabondLife Member Posts: 91

yes and preorder is 60$

I haven't even paid for the pre-order yet until game ships why did you have to pay?

If prepurchase gave me early acess/beta play to a game I know I will be playing....no suck about it. Very glad I did.

• KaledusKaledus Member Posts: 73

preorder =/= prepurchase

Afraid you are wrong. Because...

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for pre-ordering "Guild Wars 2."  Your purchase has entitled you to 3-Day Head-start access as well as access to Beta Weekend events.

Originally posted by Kaledus

preorder =/= prepurchase

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for pre-ordering "Guild Wars 2."  Your purchase has entitled you to 3-Day Head-start access as well as access to Beta Weekend events.

depends if you go through the website there is no just pay 5 dollars and some no you get access to beta and maybe 1 day others not so much i went with my cc to guild wars 2 website and bought the game straight out

Originally posted by Kaledus

preorder =/= prepurchase

depends if you go through the website there is no just pay 5 dollars and some no you get access to beta and maybe 1 day others not so much i went with my cc to guild wars 2 website and bought the game straight out

well your having fun thats all that matters in the end

• MattVidMattVid Member Posts: 399

I really wonder what is going to be available come next BWE. Think they will wipe characters? Think there will be Asura and Sylvari as playable races? Higher level zones? I am curious how much they are going to hide from us between now and release time.

Originally posted by MattVid

I really wonder what is going to be available come next BWE. Think they will wipe characters? Think there will be Asura and Sylvari as playable races? Higher level zones? I am curious how much they are going to hide from us between now and release time.

I say free the masses and release the game and fix the bugs on the fly ...I mean anyone who thinks that the games going to be bug free at the start ....I have some swamp land to sell you.....? I mean swtor had 8years to perfect its game and look at it?

• SebberSebber Member Posts: 221

Amazon have gotten Pre-purchase codes, but you can't buy the game for full price from them before the game has been shipped, so they are giving out their pre-purchase codes because they can't use them anyway.