Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stamina in C9?

RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

I haven't played the game that long on this open beta, however I have to ask.

I have seen a lot of complaints about Stamina in the C9 Chat, is it true that even as a CashShop buyer, or F2P player that I am going to be limited to how many dungeons I can run and play my game. So basically after playing for 18 hours a day if I choose to do such I wouldn't be able to play anymore?

Also how does one view their stamina left if this is true to run dungeons, because this makes me think of vindictus and boat tokens.

Comments

• CickoCicko Member UncommonPosts: 14

I dont really know that about the CashShop buyer... the number between the blue lines right over the exp bar displays remaining of ur stamina =)

• PopplePopple Member UncommonPosts: 239

Stamina is going to be a chief killer for this game..Even if you disconnect due to the Company Fault or your fault..You will lose the Stamina points either way from the dungeon run.Dont matter if you finish or not..I dont know if there going to sell Stamina potion in the cash shop..If they do, it probably be over price anyway..I dont find this game fun.But i do find it to be a chore it is a rinse and repeat..PVP is fun i got raped so many times i had to stop due to the cost of repairs killed me and Stamina is a pain, because i need funds for the heavy duty reapirs which can cost up to 9k..With out Stamina i cant run dungeons for quick cash..

Edit:Add on

I retired retroactively..Haha

• RageMonsterRageMonster Member UncommonPosts: 120

I have played for long periods of time and never run out of stamina but I see it in chat a lot.  I am wondering is this a feature that kicks in after a certain level, as in does it cost more stam the higher your level is.?  I am 22 currently and I have never run out.