Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hell’s Diaries: Who Says Templars Can’t Go Solo?

KyuubeyKyuubey Member Posts: 69

Hell’s Diaries is a new feature blog on the world of Hellgate and the everyday random encounters our team faces in and out of the game. Outstanding player achievements and other things that may be of interest to most will be posted here on a regular basis (or at least when the Hellgate team isn’t feeling the blues)

I’ve mentioned before that I haven’t found videos yet of Templar classes soloing bosses in Hellgate. Considering most bosses in the game have devastating melee attacks, I guess it’s only natural that most solo videos are those of the ranged classes. However, I never said the Templars couldn’t do it too as you can see in this video.

Yeah, I know. Even if the character here is a Guardian, he still used a ranged weapon to beat Sydonai. Based on the comments in the video though, it would seem that bosses in Hellgate really are a pain in  the butt for melee warriors. This shouldn’t take away from the fact that this is still an incredible feat. Another point to make is that unlike the DPS-built Evokers and Marksmen in past posts, this Guardian doesn’t seem to rely on pure brute force to beat Sydonai, but intelligent hit-and-run tactics that are just as effective.

Just proves that there are a million ways to kill a rampaging Demon. ^^