Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[PvX] Winter is recruiting finnish players!

DewulfDewulf Member UncommonPosts: 139

Winter is a newly formed Finnish guild for Guild Wars 2. Our core members have been playing together various MMO's such as Rift, World of Warcraft and Lord of the Rings:Online. Now we are looking to expand our guild with recruitment of new players. We are a semi-casual guild where fun comes before achievements and performance. We take it easy when it's time to take it easy. When it's time to be serious, we get serious.

Our requirements:

- Finnish speaking
- +18 years old, exeptions can be made
- Microphone
- Some experience in MMO's
- Sense of humour

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.winterguild.enjin.com

- Dewulf

Comments

• Arathir86Arathir86 Member UncommonPosts: 442

Winter is Coming?

Sorry, had to.

"The problem with quotes from the Internet is that it's almost impossible to validate their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

• antshock32antshock32 Member Posts: 41

Do you have any hot finnish women in your guild ? If so I am now finnish even if i live in the states lol.......and if you here of a sweden guild let me know hahahaha

sorry gl to recuiting!

• DewulfDewulf Member UncommonPosts: 139

Yeah , thats why we chose this name :)

We are coming and u cant stop us!

might have to wait to next winter with this game and its delays lol....kidding !!!!!!!!

watch out for the blackwatch and the northern wall blahahahaaha

10 more BWE;s and we get the game lol

da truth !!!!! by the year 2015 we shall have the perfect game lmao...not one bug or lag hahahahahahaah

good stuff I wish you all the luck in recuiting and takening over the world of gw2!!!!

Thanks!

28.8.2012 HERE WE COME!

WINTER IS COMING

bump