Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enjoy The GameSerenia Fantasy

cae1356cae1356 Member UncommonPosts: 6

I have Been playing this game for about a week.  I love the variety of quests, and instances, along with social ineractions. One down side is that , there can be to many players going on Auto play and they act like they are looting your kills.  The timing on the pick up for your own kill is short and if your not fast enough they can take your items. This is very anoying and frustrating  sometimes.  Other then that I like playing this new game and strongly suggest it. I have played alot of browser games and so far this is one of my favorite ones to play.

Believe, and Always Believe.

Comments

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373

This game was god awful for me.  There are better F2P options out there.  If your enjoying the game I am hapy for you, but I didnt experience anywhere near the enjoyment you did.  It felt generic and trite to me.

• DaftDaft Member UncommonPosts: 170

If you want a game where you dont have to do anything and it plays itself, then this is the game for you!! I personally, am a way to lazy person to pass this one up.  Ive been playing Balltefield 3 waiting for Guild Wars 2 just so i know im getting MMO exp. I let this game play, all i have to do is check it every couple of hours, or leave it on auto pilot while im at work. Cool story bro.

• ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200

Hehe I thought this game was fun if you view it as a "mobile phone mmorpg". 

It helped me waste like 2-3 hours while I was waiting at the airport.

I didn't get really far but overall it was enjoyable. 

• WagrumWagrum Member Posts: 56
    It was ok until level 18ish when it started relying heavily on daily quests....ugh