Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting tonight...

helthroshelthros Member UncommonPosts: 1,449
Hello. I had been wanting to try this out again for a bit now. I work a lot but I'm curious to play this again

I mainly enjoyed the pve of the game so I'm not really hell bent on catching up to vets.

Getting ganked sucks but oh well I'm used to it having played full loot MUDs since my youth.

The promotion deal did it for me to at least give it a month or two but I figure it's better to already have regents and some of the easier things trains up so I can take full advantage of the 2 days of bonus.

Anyhow I'll probably be subbing tonight around 5 to 6 pm est if anyone wants to party.

I'm hoping to pik up my elf that I had in trial a year or so ago but I might not remember the account name.

Sry for any formatting issues - did this through my phone at work. Cheers. MSG me or drop a line here if you are interested. My playtimes would typically be 5pm to about 12:30am max durin the weekdays and more liberally on the weekends.

Comments

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366
    Originally posted by helthros
    Hello. I had been wanting to try this out again for a bit now. I work a lot but I'm curious to play this again I mainly enjoyed the pve of the game so I'm not really hell bent on catching up to vets. Getting ganked sucks but oh well I'm used to it having played full loot MUDs since my youth. The promotion deal did it for me to at least give it a month or two but I figure it's better to already have regents and some of the easier things trains up so I can take full advantage of the 2 days of bonus. Anyhow I'll probably be subbing tonight around 5 to 6 pm est if anyone wants to party. I'm hoping to pik up my elf that I had in trial a year or so ago but I might not remember the account name. Sry for any formatting issues - did this through my phone at work. Cheers. MSG me or drop a line here if you are interested. My playtimes would typically be 5pm to about 12:30am max durin the weekdays and more liberally on the weekends.

i beleive if you miss a certain amount of months subscription to darkfall then your characters are deleted.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333
    Originally posted by deathshroud
    Originally posted by helthros
    Hello. I had been wanting to try this out again for a bit now. I work a lot but I'm curious to play this again I mainly enjoyed the pve of the game so I'm not really hell bent on catching up to vets. Getting ganked sucks but oh well I'm used to it having played full loot MUDs since my youth. The promotion deal did it for me to at least give it a month or two but I figure it's better to already have regents and some of the easier things trains up so I can take full advantage of the 2 days of bonus. Anyhow I'll probably be subbing tonight around 5 to 6 pm est if anyone wants to party. I'm hoping to pik up my elf that I had in trial a year or so ago but I might not remember the account name. Sry for any formatting issues - did this through my phone at work. Cheers. MSG me or drop a line here if you are interested. My playtimes would typically be 5pm to about 12:30am max durin the weekdays and more liberally on the weekends.

i beleive if you miss a certain amount of months subscription to darkfall then your characters are deleted.

This is wrong.

Your chars is taken to archieve and receives a backup there.  The reactivitaion can take from a relog to several days tho if there is a problem.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• enticleenticle Member Posts: 32

Are you trying to take Realbigdeals position of forum troll? Your account doesn't get deleted, no ones ever had that issue. All you do is login for the first time, if your character isn't there you log back out. Wait a few minutes and log back in and it will be there. Only time it fucks up is if you decide to make a new character on your account, then you have to send a ticket in for them to put your old character back in. 

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366
    Originally posted by enticle

Are you trying to take Realbigdeals position of forum troll? Your account doesn't get deleted, no ones ever had that issue. All you do is login for the first time, if your character isn't there you log back out. Wait a few minutes and log back in and it will be there. Only time it fucks up is if you decide to make a new character on your account, then you have to send a ticket in for them to put your old character back in. 

i remember seeing this very issue raised on this forum with the people unable to get their old accounts recovered. Hence why i said believe and not stated it as a fact.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.