Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buddy key? free trial?

I really would like to give this game a try but im not paying for the software before i get a chance to try it after the ffxi fiasco.

Anyone have a buddy key they would send my way? i would be more then happy to give back your buddy key if i buy the software. :)

Comments

• CaptainSoapCaptainSoap Member UncommonPosts: 142

I don't think there are buddy keys :<

• SilverbarrSilverbarr Member Posts: 306
    Originally posted by thesteamer

I really would like to give this game a try but im not paying for the software before i get a chance to try it after the ffxi fiasco.

Anyone have a buddy key they would send my way? i would be more then happy to give back your buddy key if i buy the software. :)

Funnily enough I just bought the game from amazon for £4.75 which included postage - and obviously the free month, therefore if you can't afford under £5 you shouldn't really bother playing any MMORPG. :P

BTW, it literally was delivered today so I haven't even bothered installing it yet.

M

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Support the Indie Developers - Kickstarter