Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who else likes FFXI besides me?

Libion27Libion27 Member Posts: 20

I really do like this mmo alott. This game in my opinion is a great mmo and is very addcitive in my personal opinion. I love the community and how nice eveyone is.

This game rocks my socks!

RamAss

Comments

• SuliSuli Member Posts: 12
    i like it too...been at it for about 1year 2 months now and still holding my interest =)
  • RelianceReliance Member Posts: 89

w00t I Love the game imageimage

<><><Reliance><><>

• joshcojoshco Member Posts: 38
    The game is awesome.
  • ghostinfinitghostinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 552
    It's a great game if you like looking like everyone else, having the same stats as everyone else (for the most part) and don't mind begging for higher level help to get anything accomplished.   Ohhh and add the thousands of hours of grinding to level your main and sub job (in combat that isn't much different in the later levels as it is in the early levels)  ><
  • bignate9erbignate9er Member Posts: 11

I played for a year and a half and for a solid year i loved it too!

but then i figured out that the console style is really my brand, currently playing star ocean 3, not the mmorpg's.

good luck to you!image

Thomas Covenant
    the unbeliever

• SaragothSaragoth Member Posts: 84

Originally posted by Libion27
    I really do like this mmo alott. This game in my opinion is a great mmo and is very addcitive in my personal opinion. I love the community and how nice eveyone is.
    This game rocks my socks!

Nice everyone is? I played it for a few months and got disgusted at how mean the Japanese players were to everyone, to the point that if you were Japanese you wouldn't get any groups.. Screw them and this game.. Just my opinion.. It was pretty and I had fun in it. to bad about the crappy community

SG

Originally posted by Wickes
    BTW, Saragoth, it's just a guess ... but I'd bet you were banned for bad language.

• StrongladyStronglady Member UncommonPosts: 29

Well I have been playing FF for a bit now. (Farming in FF = repetitive gameplay.)

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

i love the game but i hope they change somethings

easy to get gold, exp, easy to solo if you really dont want to group at that time, you wont lose a level or lose alot of exp when you die.

and some kind of pvp or something lol

• JadanJadan Member Posts: 81

u lose alot of xp wen u die

and it the decent challenges are more like very tough's and those gil sellers are jacking the game up

i mean 2 mill for haubergon?? it used to b half the price a few weeks bak

weapons cost from 60k-200k and i wont even go into some of the accessory prices

still a great game tho

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

This is the best MMO ever!

• StrongladyStronglady Member UncommonPosts: 29

Originally posted by punkrock

easy to get gold, exp, easy to solo if you really dont want to group at that time, you wont lose a level or lose alot of exp when you die.

Try saving up for Scorpion Harness and Sniper rings, then come tell me its east to get gil. Getting a party is hard unless your a WHM, BLM or RDM.

• StickStick Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Stronglady
    Originally posted by punkrock

Try saving up for Scorpion Harness and Sniper rings, then come tell me its east to get gil. Getting a party is hard unless your a WHM, BLM or RDM.

i think the person was making a list of things they'd like to see put in place, such as easier ways to make gil, making it easier to solo, etc, etc.

• DraconisczDraconiscz Member Posts: 6
    I too really like this game.  I tried alot of games since UO (my first mmog) and have tried alot of other mmogs out there (EQ, EQ2, AC, AC2, AO, E&B, EVE to just name a few) and this is the one I will stick with.  I have seen better game systems.  There are games that allow you to customize your character more (in most cases WAY more).  None of these games have the FF job system.  And none appeal to me more then FF. 
  • kingsownallkingsownall Member Posts: 7
    i love the game. only have play it about 1 week on my frds acct. problem is my parents dont have a credit card and i wanna know whether tehy sell time cards or sumthin
  • punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
    ya haha i was saying what should be better. sorry about that
  • AramoireAramoire Member Posts: 11

I totally loved FFXI for a while, until I found out more things about the game that I didn't know before. Stuff that i don't agree with and stuff that the creators of FFXI can't be at fault for. The players, people that play FFXI are really rude and immature, for whatever reasons they may be. People that beg for money are more annoying than the rude people. I mean, if you didn't know that you need to make money to get new armor, then I feel sad for you. Then you have the Gil Sellers, I know that it is in all MMORPG's, but it seems really bad in this one. Price inflation on many things are insane.

Anyhoo, I am glad that this was my first MMORPG. It taught me many things. I laughed, I almost punched my pc monitor, had fun and also got pissed. But I wouldn't change a thing ^_^