Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What server should a new player be on?

netentropynetentropy Member Posts: 17

I have logged on to Rift two nights this week to play as a new player and I haven't seen another soul in the low levels. Is this normal? Or am I on a low pop server?

I even did a search (keep in mind I am not cmopletely sure what I am doing) and only I came up.

Comments

• ArkanikArkanik Member Posts: 30
    Originally posted by netentropy

I have logged on to Rift two nights this week to play as a new player and I haven't seen another soul in the low levels. Is this normal? Or am I on a low pop server?

I even did a search (keep in mind I am not cmopletely sure what I am doing) and only I came up.

If your looking for more to play with join shatterbone, its low pop but the guild im in is new and the players in it are in and around level 25-30 .

Were leveling up right now, then we will be gearing up. Finally we will be raiding and doing high level dungeons ect.

The NiteWatchers is the guild name send us a msg in game .

Heres a link to more info about us here on mmorpg.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/431/view/forums/post/5060532/thread/354206#5060532

We would love to have ya.  Also after mentoring comes in im sure alot more players will be seen in the lower level area's.

• teakboisteakbois Member Posts: 2,154

OP:  look here http://www.riftstatus.net/shards/na/stats

Youll see there are 8 servers with a population of '1', and what that means is at no time in the last 7 days did they have more than 400 people online.  They are effectively dead servers and people generally transfer off them on to the other 8 servers (which is why youll notice they are growing)

If you want a PvP server, seastone is your best bet.  If you want a PvE server I would go with Laethys, Greybriar, or Deepwood.   Faeblight is an RP server that has lost much of its RP though, but is also a good choice.

I would also recommend that the person with the guild on shatterbone move their guild, wil be able to recruit more folks on a different server.