Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 years in Runescape

miss_susiemiss_susie Member Posts: 4

In 5 years of playing Runescape, I've seen much change. This game features a great many interesting quests, some easy, some difficult to an extreme. In the beginning leveling is great and hooks you into playing by seeing your fast success rate. About level 70 things drastically slow down though in some skills such as wood cutting there's the saw mill and ivy chopping to speed things up. I'd have to say the drawback with this game are the beggers and scammers in the Grand Exchange. It makes game play annoying to see someone begging you for 5k every 5 minutes. Working around the Botters at the runite rocks is always a joy especially since it takes 12-18 minutes for a runite to spawn.  The sad fact is though Jagex does nothing about Botters.  The new dungeoneering addition is a fun way to increase your skills. The addition of run replenishing musicians was also a big check in the pro's box. I didn't quite go for the Wilderness "downgrade" due to the fact I don't really want to have to battle someone just to craft runes. Runecrafting takes long enough as it is without having to fight someone without much of a life outside of a game who gets his jollies on killing people he obviously outclasses in combat. 

In conclusion, Runesscape is a fun and challenging game as a whole with many quests and skills. It has it's up's and downs but it's worth playing if your into fantasy mmorpg games. In many cases it's been alot of peoples first online game. It is that popular and boasts a good many million of players. Also they put no limit on how many characters you can play like many other games. Definitely worth a lok at.

Have a good day and good gaming!!!

Hugs

Sue