Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst Community Ever

VoicekrackVoicekrack Member UncommonPosts: 23

Runes of magic is known to be one of the most pay2win games in the universe. Stupid people spend lots of money on a game where you crash every 10 minutes. On top of that its filled with selfish greedy assholes, who would rather gear up 3 of their classes rather then help a guildy out gearing 1 class. One person , i wont mention name, whined about leeching for stats in the game from guildies to help u gear up, when that person who was complaining about leeching, leeches in siege wars all the time. This game needs to die out and get removed from existence. This game is cheap as hell, the zones in this game that are created, i can make a zone for this game in a day, thats how cheap it is, there is no creative incentive in this game. The real life money to gear ratio sucks balls... according to the retard gear farmers in this game, one piece of gear that took them 1omin to get costs 20 dollars. Just everyone please stay away from this game, it needs to die out, and needs to die out fast.

Comments

• NagilumSadowNagilumSadow Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Originally posted by Voicekrack

Runes of magic is known to be one of the most pay2win games in the universe. Stupid people spend lots of money on a game where you crash every 10 minutes. On top of that its filled with selfish greedy assholes, who would rather gear up 3 of their classes rather then help a guildy out gearing 1 class. One person , i wont mention name, whined about leeching for stats in the game from guildies to help u gear up, when that person who was complaining about leeching, leeches in siege wars all the time. This game needs to die out and get removed from existence. This game is cheap as hell, the zones in this game that are created, i can make a zone for this game in a day, thats how cheap it is, there is no creative incentive in this game. The real life money to gear ratio sucks balls... according to the retard gear farmers in this game, one piece of gear that took them 1omin to get costs 20 dollars. Just everyone please stay away from this game, it needs to die out, and needs to die out fast.

The massive mistake was made when "yellow stats" were intoduced into the game, and pushing back the level cap to miserable levels holds little appeal.

The community was amazing for about the first year+. Then the yellow statted BS started, and the community has never been the same since. The mistake was in raising the level cap over the initial 50.

Frog is trying to reverse the trend, but the game is greatly run by spoiled-brats now. I play for personal enjoyment and have zero interest in joining a "mouthy" guild in ROM.
  • alterfenixalterfenix Member UncommonPosts: 370
    Originally posted by NagilumSadow
    Originally posted by Voicekrack

The massive mistake was made when "yellow stats" were intoduced into the game, and pushing back the level cap to miserable levels holds little appeal.

The community was amazing for about the first year+. Then the yellow statted BS started, and the community has never been the same since. The mistake was in raising the level cap over the initial 50.

Frog is trying to reverse the trend, but the game is greatly run by spoiled-brats now. I play for personal enjoyment and have zero interest in joining a "mouthy" guild in ROM.

Well yellow stats were present from the very beginning of the game although despite they were useful they also weren't considered to be mandatory to achieve anything. Massive mistakes that company did? I'd say:

- Making yellow stats the only real choice if you want to do anything.

- Introducing mementos - To be honest mechanics of endgame for chapter 1 (cyclops, open world bosses) were quite fun, not discouraging to use item shop but also at the same time geared up players could do stuff with their new to RoM friends that were playing for free.

- bugs and stability issues. It started shortly after launching open beta. Lasts apparently to date. They claim to be fixing it although I seriously doubt they are (seriously? 3 years???)

- not sticking to their original principles. They claimed that they don't want to see RoM as p2w game yet they did everything they could so RoM may achieve that status.