Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how big is path of exile

zimboy69zimboy69 Member UncommonPosts: 395

looking for  somthing to play till GW2  or TL2 comes out

played  D3  to death   so wondering how big this  is   compaired to D3  story wise and playthough wise 

and would people say its worth the $10  it costs to play the  closed beta

Comments

• NaughtyPNaughtyP Member UncommonPosts: 793

Currently 2 Acts in the game. I think they are trying to have Act 3 done before open beta (August-ish). The Acts are fairly long in my opinion, especially if you enjoy trying out the different classes from time to time. It's rumored that they want to have a new Act built every 6-9 months or something like that (not sure if true)... but I doubt length will be a small game when it is launched and being expanded. Personally, I think GGG is doing a pretty good job so far I am impressed with their speed and quality.

Enter a whole new realm of challenge and adventure.

• kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543

Got bored with D3 so I thought i would pay the 10 bucks and see what this is about,  I like it, fun game and they seem to be moving in the right direction, definately worth a 10dollar support fee to try it out

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

• 7star7star Member Posts: 405

Installing now...

• KilraneKilrane Member UncommonPosts: 322

Installing as well. Figured I would give the stress test weekend a shot and throw down money if I like what I get to see this weekend.

• HalandirHalandir Member UncommonPosts: 773
    Originally posted by zimboy69

looking for  somthing to play till GW2  or TL2 comes out

played  D3  to death   so wondering how big this  is   compaired to D3  story wise and playthough wise  

and would people say its worth the $10  it costs to play the  closed beta

I am new to Path of Exile but had so much fun this weekend, that I had to throw a bit of cash their way to keep dabbling in their beta,

Not exactly a content-burner but PoE will definately keep me busy until GW2 releases. Great skilltree, nice classes and a challenging HC mode.

TL2 coming out later this year as well... 2012 is turning into the most busy (game-wise) year in the last 10 years for me :)

We dont need casuals in our games!!! Errm... Well we DO need casuals to fund and populate our games - But the games should be all about "hardcore" because: We dont need casuals in our games!!!
    (repeat ad infinitum)

• comrademariocomrademario Member Posts: 98

I paid my ten bucks a few weeks ago and it was very well spent. Really liking the overall feel of this world