Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BWE2 Screenshot Thread

The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459

Here are mine, conveniently organized in an album with captions!
 https://picasaweb.google.com/107154975295070547551/GuildWars2BetaWeekEnd2?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Enjoy!

Respect, walk, what did you say?
Respect, walk
Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
- PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
Yes, they are back !

Comments

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

Nice gallery. Couldn't assed to take that many screenshots, since that would mean turning my graphics to max (can only handle medium without framerate issues).

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459
    Originally posted by Master10K

Nice gallery. Couldn't assed to take that many screenshots, since that would mean turning my graphics to max (can only handle medium without framerate issues).

I play with everything maxed out except shadows lowered to "high" instead of "ultra", but for the screenies I max out shadows too. The performance increase compared to last beta week end was very noticeable on my rig, Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.4GHZ with an ATI HD 6870 graphic card.

Respect, walk
    Yes, they are back !

• RodimusPrimeRodimusPrime Member Posts: 114

You know what the cool thing is? I was in WVW killing bears (our server dominated) and i closely looked at the ground and it actually looked like a matte painting, brushstrokes and all. I was quite impressed.

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

I hope you don't mind me adding a rather unique screenshot to the thread.

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979
    Originally posted by The_Korrigan
    Originally posted by Master10K

I play with everything maxed out except shadows lowered to "high" instead of "ultra", but for the screenies I max out shadows too. The performance increase compared to last beta week end was very noticeable on my rig, Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.4GHZ with an ATI HD 6870 graphic card.

I have a similar set up, Phenom II x4 955 @ 4.0ghz and ATI HD 6870 and I ran it everything high except shadows, no AA, and high res character models on.

Ran easily 10x times better than last BWE where I had to have everything at Medium. By launch, going to be superb.

I didn't take any screenies though :(

• KickinPups2KickinPups2 Member Posts: 48

So  here is a pic of me and my fiance she is the Ranger on the Left and Im the Ele on right..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    By ryang23 at 2012-06-11

Hehe, I don't care if you mind:

Originally posted by Alot

Hehe, I don't care if you mind:

I don't see what's "unique"...

Respect, walk
    Yes, they are back !

Originally posted by Alot Hehe, I don't care if you mind:
    I don't see what's "unique"...

How much gore did you see so far?

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Here are mine, conveniently organized in an album with captions!
     https://picasaweb.google.com/107154975295070547551/GuildWars2BetaWeekEnd2?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Enjoy!

Awesome screens.  The world looks to be incredibly varied in landscapes and environments.  Sadly I didn't get to play & explore this weekend due to a memory issue ANet said they're working on.  Hopefully next one then...

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

Here are mine =p:

image image image image image image image image Tha's all. Maybe I will show more later on. Bear in mind they were taken on different graphical settings since I was testing a lot to find the best graphics-performance for my machine =]

• FalcomithFalcomith Member UncommonPosts: 830

Th beauty of Divinities Reach in the Background. Click picture for full screen.

• ElifiaElifia Member Posts: 78

My screens: http://s1170.photobucket.com/albums/r532/Elifia_Nightfall/

The pictures from the first BWE are also in there.

You can see me in my new armor from the zone that was added this BWE. Got it all from the Karma vendors after completing the Hearts.
    There's also 1 picture with the helmet I got in the Catacombs. I think it looks a bit like the Obsidian armor helm from GW1.
    The last picture uploaded is me in my pirate outfit, including the cannon and parrot that come with it.

"I'll lead, you follow."

• StrixMaximaStrixMaxima Member UncommonPosts: 865

I knew I was forgetting something...

Originally posted by StrixMaxima
    I knew I was forgetting something...

Yeah, I didn't make that much images either. Although the images that I did make are 61 mb in size.

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

It looks everything so painted ..

Originally posted by rawfox

It looks everything so painted ..

And when everything is moving, it looks awesome.

Respect, walk
    Yes, they are back !

• ValkaernValkaern Member UncommonPosts: 497

None are mine, and primarily people showing off different armors, but this thread had some really cool armor examples: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/uve1e/character_appearances_at_the_end_of_the_beta/

- unless you picked ranger or thief...I'm a bit disappointed with medium armor so far as the coolest stuff seems to be plate or cloth. Then again, I had horrible luck with my spvp loot - all heavy and light when I was on my ranger aside from boots, gloves, and a bp that looked like my starting tunic :(, and that was with spending all glory, and all treasure chests for gaining ranks at nearly rank 7.

• LyvinsLyvins Member Posts: 70

eimage

After spending alot of time and money we got the castle we claimed on Fissure of Woe fully upgraded and with our own banner. it made us all proud to see it ^^

• MeleagarMeleagar Member Posts: 407

As I was wandering around some of the cities this past weekend, I was checking out the clothes and gear of the NPCs, and found myself thinking - if they put these great designs on NPCs, I'm sure they have some great designs for player clothes and gear ( I found my standard city clothes to be really cool).

After checking out the screenshots here and in linked threads, I can see I was right. That's some cool threads & gear on display!

• An4thorAn4thor Member Posts: 524

Here my two favourite pictures:

Got more here: http://imageshack.us/g/809/gw22012061100394595c.jpg/

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

here are some of my superdupper pics from BWE !!!

imageimageimage

imageimageimage

imageimageimage

• ariboersmaariboersma Member Posts: 1,802

Here is my BWE2 gallery

www.photobucket.com/ArisGW2

this is with my new comp but still the old GEforce 260 vid card.. the details are crazy like with the invisible golem and the sparkle affects on the box o fun. Also the picture doesn't do it justice but in the house decoration pic.. that thing looked like something you bought at a craft fair. It was on a house in Beetlerun I believe and it just looked like real wood paited with water colors.. just amazing I wish the pic turned out better. Also I should note all graphic options were turned up except shadows.. I just dont like them. I also took them the screenshots via the high quality screenshot option just in case =P