Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interesting interview/preview at RPGFan

WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311

RPGFan posted an interview/preview session from E3. Link.

Highlights:

"We're proceeding faster than we anticipated through the rest of the content," Schaefer replied when we posed the question to him directly. "We're looking right now at late July/early August."

The graphics and overall tone of Torchlight II is certainly more cartoonish in its presentation, and the comparison to Diablo III makes that difference even more stark.

One of the fun things for me is making weird builds," said Schaefer in reference to character customization. "I'm not a min/maxer. If I make a weird non-optimal build, that's sometimes more fun. You can make your crazy builds and get more ownership of your character."

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

Comments

• DominionlordDominionlord Member UncommonPosts: 180

Looks fun, First one was alright. Cheap price will be a good selling point. Might get the wife to play with me! I like to only have one MMO sub goin so this will be a good alternative when i wanna play something else.