Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 beta launcher crashed after update

PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482

Did the big 5gb update yesterday everything went fine and the game went to login. Checked updates today there was a launcher update and now it keeps crashing at the launcher. Anyone else got the same problem ?

Comments

• Marius6870Marius6870 Member UncommonPosts: 46

I got my client working yesterday, and now today the SOB is broke all over again. Im starting to think that this weekend beta will be a disaster.

• AI724AI724 Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Originally posted by psychobgr

Did the big 5gb update yesterday everything went fine and the game went to login. Checked updates today there was a launcher update and now it keeps crashing at the launcher. Anyone else got the same problem ?

I had same issue! Game crashed at launch after the download. I uninstalled and downloaded a fresh file from Arenanet and installed it again. The game loaded to login screen fine afer that. Hope this won't be an issue when the weekend arrives!!! I'll be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssss....

• PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482

Will take me whole day to download it again ><.  Hope they send a fix but I will start a new download of the client thanx for the info.

• MsengeMsenge Member Posts: 90

It seems to have been fixed.  It crashed all day for me but just tried it again and it worked perfectly.

• PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482

Tried to launch it again and there was another update for the launcher and it went to login fingers crossed its fixed hopefully.

• AI724AI724 Member UncommonPosts: 249
    It is fixed now. Too bad I'm at work tonight! :(

This discussion has been closed.