Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What class to duo with a priest?

sushimeessushimees Member Posts: 489

Hello, me and my friend are just starting Aion and he rolled a priest, I'm wondering what's a good class to duo with him for leveling and pvp?

First idea was to roll a warrior and upgrade him to gladiator but I've read the official forums that gladiators are underpowered since the last patch and it's better to go with a templar.

Any ideas?

Comments

• lars1134lars1134 Member Posts: 106

Templar might work out, but your DPS is pretty low and with a Priest most likely going for a healer, that might not be your first choice (although you would get a dungeon group up and ready in no time).

I would choose mage, either Spiritmaster or Sorcerer. The last one is a bit more tricky, but that definetaly rewards after a while. Spiritmaster is mostly for the carebears that absolutely need a pet and want easy play.

Best of luck in your choice, if you guys rolled on israphael I would gladly help out where needed.

• Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165
    Originally posted by sushimees

Hello, me and my friend are just starting Aion and he rolled a priest, I'm wondering what's a good class to duo with him for leveling and pvp?

First idea was to roll a warrior and upgrade him to gladiator but I've read the official forums that gladiators are underpowered since the last patch and it's better to go with a templar.

Any ideas?

First, are you playing in EU servers?

As i understand, your friend will be a Cleric. So, for PVE, and a Cler is the pure healer, you could try to get or the pure tank, or normally used as off-tank, the gladiator. But i played so many times with rangers or other classes as off-tanks, so it's kind of your own choice. Enjoy the game and try diferent classes. ^-^ In PVP, there's allways the question, the oposite is a melee class or caster? The Temp got low magic resistance, and very high melle defense, so...

A cool and a fun team are a Sorcerer and an Archer or Gladiator.

To end my reply, i just complete my (no)help answear with: Oh a cleric! Thats just what i need.

• csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121

Gladiator would be the best choice, they tank and they have nice dps.

• Faires6Faires6 Member Posts: 14

I would also suggest Warrior or other rouge classes. With Assa I rolled nice! They make lots of dmg and I can heal them till the enemy dies. O__Od

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

Anything really, even two clerics is fun.  I had good times with Sins, and Rangers personall, (in duo).  But lately I have been running around with two chanters lol trio ftw!.