Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW pandaria and whats is new?

Heinz130Heinz130 Member Posts: 227

After hear about this blizzards new incursion i decided to read more carefully and consider to get my ret pally on hes feets again...just to get desapointed

i was expecting to hear that wow changed,also the way blizzard runs the classes but all i noticed was:

-new race,new instances,new quests,new skills,new cap,new areas...

...news about old stuff that everybody is sick of already

-pet stuff,tree progression etc... its thats just not enough to make me pay for wow again

...and they keep that nerf thing...

WoW 4ys,EVE 4ys,EU 4ys
FH1942 best tanker for 4years
Playing WWII OL for some years untill now
many other for some months

Comments

• svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230

new class

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652

Sorry man everyone just needs to realize that Blizzard isnt the same company anymore and wow isnt a priority to them right now as much as titan.  This expansion seems to be just about trying to make it more kid friendly or user friendly. The new talent system limits your choices big time and progression is just given to you in free skills as you level now. Its just not wow anymore honestly. Unless you still enjoy the game I personally wouldnt come back to it as its not making anything great. With games releasing real pvp systems and public quests everywhere instead of the old rinse repeat fedex stuff, wow is just falling leagues behind. Heck if you been playing wow the last six months they only have 1 raid availble to progress now which is dragon soul in three difficulties. If this isnt a sign of the times that blizzard is more on maintanance mode I dont know what is. The xpack is just lacking.

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091
    Originally posted by Heinz130

After hear about this blizzards new incursion i decided to read more carefully and consider to get my ret pally on hes feets again...just to get desapointed

Huh? New zones, a new class, new dungeons, more content for all aspects of the game, and a completly new talent system? You are kidding me. Any other change and it would be a totally different game.

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)