Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Came back and loving it

sertioussertious Member Posts: 29

Well after posting multiple times on other sites looking for a home server, I got in touch with an old High School friend that I havent talked to in awhile finding out he still played.  Now I have been back for a bit over a week, I must say I am Absolutely loving this game.  I know I know one of the big complaints was of course it catered to casuals.  I for one actually love it.  The community is soo great.  I've been playing WoW since it came out and the community has gotten worse over time.  I started playing FFXI and ppl have been great.  Granted there's the language barriers and sometimes it's hard to get a teleport, but that's minor.  And I still love the sense of accomplishment for completed a job quest and what not.  That hasn't changed at all. I have yet to see anything really negative since i've been back and this game really is a hidden gem.  I wish SE would advertise this game again.  Get WoW off it's high horse and show people that FFXI is one MMO that's been going fairly strong and is still alive and kicking after many other MMO's have come up and died in WoW's wake.