Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest MMORPG Screenshots - 500 - Internal server error.

reb007reb007 Member UncommonPosts: 613

I've noticed over the past month or so, I will sometimes get an error when I click on the thumbnails on the home page under the "Latest MMORPG Screenshots" section.

This happens on several different browsers, so it's not isolated to a single browser.  Does anyone else experience this?

Right now, if you try clicking any of the four TERA screenshot thumbnails in that section, they all return that error.  The error doesn't ocurr when clicking the other five thumbnails (1 World of Warcraft, and 4 ArcheAge screenshots).  Is this somehow limited to only TERA screenshots?

Browsers I've tested:

Firefox 12.0 - error

Internet Explorer 9 - no error

Google Chrome - no error

Dolphin Browser HD - error

Opera Mobile Browser - error

Comments

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757

Just tried and working fine for me, but there are times when I try to open a page and it takes like 30 sec to load, even tho other pages load instantly.

• reb007reb007 Member UncommonPosts: 613
    Originally posted by AvatarBlade

Just tried and working fine for me, but there are times when I try to open a page and it takes like 30 sec to load, even tho other pages load instantly.

Which browser are you using?

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757
    Originally posted by gigat

Chrome.

• reb007reb007 Member UncommonPosts: 613
    Originally posted by gigat

Chrome.

Yea I just tried that, works in Chrome and IE 9 so far, all other browsers I've tested don't work.