Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

let them be

2»

Comments

• PyrateLVPyrateLV Member CommonPosts: 1,096
    Originally posted by Distopia
    Originally posted by PyrateLV
    Originally posted by Distopia
    Originally posted by sapphen

The MMO genre needs new and different, we don't need more of the same.  They don't have to do it excatly like their previous games but it should be somewhat related.  If they can't do it as such then they should hire designers who can or else it will just be another skid mark in the MMO industry.

More of the same of what? Overly instanced, quest hubs, same old combat/skill system, two way faction based PVP? That would be more of the same, last I checked in all of these categories they were trying something a bit different to what's been out there since 04'.

LOL!

Something different as in- 100% solo story (instanced so no one else can be the "Hero" in your story), TAB target/hotbar combat, Class based, Race/Faction locked 3way PvP, etc.........?

Have you watched, read or bothered to listen to anything said about the mechanics of this game?

Yes. Have you?

What have I stated that is incorrect?

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)

This discussion has been closed.