Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Fun Mmo With a good community,wide range of features ect.

destro521destro521 Member Posts: 48

Hey guys Im new to the forums and decided to join mmorpg.com Because im looking for a new MMO to play.

I have played many MMOs such as Perfect World, WoW (Regretted it) , Dungeons and dragons MMO, Last chaos, Dragons nest , Forsaken world, atlantica online, Scions of fate (Ages ago) And Many others.

I also play MOBA Games such as LoL which i have a Team for in a Cybergamer competition.

But i find that many of the games have Flaws that generally stop me from playing Wether it would be:

Grinding, Pay to Win Style of end-game and sometimes just lacking Innovation.

If any of you would like to suggest some fun MMOs for me to play that have some nice features i would be happy to try them out as i am getting a bit bored of Atlantica online and would like to move on to another game.

I also live in Australia so Vindictus isnt an option unfortunatly as NEXON IP Blocked Australia.

Comments

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269

Difficult, what features do you enjoy from which games and why? But I would suggest Vanguard, it has a wide variety of gameplay and a lot of it. You need to join the boards though and after a bit of play to see if the environment is to your likeing, get into a decent guild.

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

Have a look in the forum section devoted to people that are looking for a game to play. I'm sure you'll find something you like.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/forum/841/LFGame.html

• cerebrixcerebrix Member UncommonPosts: 566

try rift dude.

seriously.  only game ive played of the mmo's out there where you get content almost monthly for your money, the dev team is in constant communication with the playerbase, and the players that are there, are generally pretty cool.

the pve end game is one of the best out there, and the pvp is pretty decent too.

Games i'm playing right now...

"In short, I thought NGE was a very bad idea" - Raph Koster talking about NGE on his blog at raphkoster.com

• destro521destro521 Member Posts: 48
    Originally posted by mrw0lf

Difficult, what features do you enjoy from which games and why? But I would suggest Vanguard, it has a wide variety of gameplay and a lot of it. You need to join the boards though and after a bit of play to see if the environment is to your likeing, get into a decent guild.

The features i enjoy from mmos Are:pet systems, Player Housing, Fun PVE and PVP Endgames, Fun classes to play, Flying mounts ( Awesome). and games that arent to cash shop related (such as Perfect world). I have looked at the possibility of vanguard it seems like a good game to play.

Im also thinking of rift i might get the trial but not too sure. and RaiderZ seems like it could be fun when it releases and also Guild wars 2