Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interested in Tera. Should i go for it or not?

LoctharLocthar Member Posts: 12

Hello there. So I ve been seriously thinking about purchasing Tera, but before I do that I would like to see some responses from you guys.

So far I played Wow (vanilla-lich king), rift and swtor. I loved Wow, enjoyed Rift except the pvp as i found it really static and slow  and was really dissapointed by Swtor.

What I really need in the game is to be dynamic, not super slow leveling (Swtor was awful in this for me) and competetive Pvp. Endgame should offer some content as well, doesnt have to be neccesary a whole bunch of raid dungeons.

I really enjoy doing dungeons while leveling, I d like to ask how many are there and if there accesable by a lfg tool (if there is one ofc). Also, are there pvp battlegrounds? Is the game casual player friendly?

What are your thoughts on based on the information i gave?

I am sorry for my english as it is not my native language. Hope for your responses and opinions on Tera as I would like to try it.

Best regards from Czech republic

Comments

• BoldynBoldyn Member Posts: 265

I picked this game up about 2 weeks ago after a friend gave me a 7 day trial pass.

It felt fresh to me, coming from Rift, SWTOR, eve online, WOW etc. The world is colorfull and the mobs range from pretty cool looking to downright funny and I laughed several times when seeing new mobs. The combat feels different and a step in the right direction.

However, 2 weeks later and I cant stand loging in to play. I don't need quests to be handed to me with voiceacting or cutscenes, but the quests in Tera are by far, the most uninspiring, boring and repetative I have ever experienced. The old saying of "kill x, gather x" has never been more true. There are also several quests where an npc talks to you, asks you to speak to someone 3 feet away, then go back, then go to the enxt guy 5 feet away, then go back, etc etc.

The combat, while refreshing, is unfortunantly destroyed by the mobs in the game. One of the games pushing points have been fighting BAM's (Big Ass Monsters). While the look amazing and promotes grouping, a typical BAM fight looks like this:

Bam stands facing the tank, mostly studdering in an atempt to look like he is fighting. Then he rolls/spins, dashes in some random direction and stands there, facing some random direction doing nothing for a while. Everyone runs to him, fight for a bit. He stops and you know he is going to jump in the air and slam onto the ground, doing AoE damage to anyone close to him and placing a debuff on the victims he hits. Anyone who claims it is any different, is blind.

Random mobs in the game come in 2 types. 1 is an average sized mob with a group of perhaps 10 minions. the minions die very quickly and are only there to annoy and give xp. The other is when the mobs u need to kill come in packs of 2. That's it.

The game is not dynamic, in any way. No events take place. The world you see will look the same whenever you go to that place. No exceptions. It offers no real exploration at all. Today I loged in and arrived at a new zone. I saw Elks in groups of 2 and walking treemobs in groups of 2. This were not the first time I have seen these types of mobs btw. They had no "!" above their head and I just knew that once I reach the questhub, I will get killquests for both of these mobs. I was right, along with a "pickup 5 of these bags someone left in the open"

There is nothign that makes me want to kill random mobs as I go past them, other than XP and gold/random drops. They wont lead to quests, set of events or anything.

There are several dungeons. The first at lvl 20, second at 26 etc. The mobs inside work exactly like the mobs in the open world, u just need more DPS to kill them and a healer to heal. The bosses, for the most part, work exactly like BAM's. Stand around and then jump into the air/slam on the ground for AoE. I will admit I have not done all of the highlvl dungeons, but enough to feel that if what I have seen is this, it can't possiby change that much from dungeon to dungeon.

ATM the Nexuses are disabled. They are somewhat like rifts, from rift obviously and basicly a large event happening. From what I have seen, it apears you fight alot of bams...*cough*

There are no raids, only hardmode dungeons at endgame.

There are no battlegrounds.

Either way, if you are one of those people who play games for the graphics alone, you may enjoy Tera. If you want any kind of depth at all, you wont enjoy it. These are MY personal opinions and I urge you to ask around for a 7 day pass to try the game. Alltough you only get to play to level 15 during a 7 day span, and it fooled me to think this game would have more to offer.

• LoctharLocthar Member Posts: 12

Thanks for your answer, I kinda hoped for something like: ZOMG go buy the game right now, it really rocks.

I have somewhat similar experience from Swtor, it just did not have anything to hold me in. Everything was just slow paced and rather boring and annoying.

Also I d like to ask you how would you compare questing in Tera vs Rift. Cause i found questing in Rift extremely linear and mostly boring (rifts were ok tho)

The 7 day pass might be a good idea I think.

• BoldynBoldyn Member Posts: 265

Well the quests in Rift were not much better, I will admit that. But the rifts and invasions atleast gave you something else going on. In Tera you have quests and grouping up to kill BAM's, usually those quests ask you to kill 3-5 of each BAM. Aside from that, the only thing you can do is dungeons.

Another real downside for me is the classes. My first character was a priest, one of two healing classes in Tera. Teras classes are set in stone. If you roll a priest, you are a healer, that's it. There are no builds in Tera and no skillpoints. Every 2 levels (12, 14,16 etc) you go to your trainer and buy new skills/upgrade your old skills. Every priest in Tera has the same skills (at the same level ofc), just like every Lancer (the tank class) and every slayer, berserker etc.

You have offensive spells as a healer or tank ofc, otherwise you couldn't do quests. I personally miss the option to be able to change how I play my class, or to fill a different role. I can't after 40 levels say to myself "Now I wanna try out the DPS aspect of the game". You need to roll a new character to do that. Some people may claim that games that offer builds ends up with "cookie-cutter" builds that everyone uses. Well that may often be true, but atleast you can mix, test and change how you play your character. I think this is the reason that in Tera, I have seen more people than in an other game who have multiple characters allready. And very often you hear people say they have a lvl 40, a 25 and a 10, meaning they havn't had the will to level any of their characters to their fullest.

I want to make it clear I am not a Tera-hater or a fanboy of any other game. I am more than anything, very disapointed that Tera didn't offer me more of the things I looks for in an MMO, because some of it's feautres are excellent!

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

You are right that rolling a certain class fix you for a certain role. However your assertion is quite wrong in many other points. THere are skill points and there are different builds.  Another note is that the early BAMs are extremely forgiving and so is the game in general.

Also keep in mind that levelling is extremely fast, so people are bound to experiment with different classes.

Originally posted by Boldyn

Well the quests in Rift were not much better, I will admit that. But the rifts and invasions atleast gave you something else going on. In Tera you have quests and grouping up to kill BAM's, usually those quests ask you to kill 3-5 of each BAM. Aside from that, the only thing you can do is dungeons.

Another real downside for me is the classes. My first character was a priest, one of two healing classes in Tera. Teras classes are set in stone. If you roll a priest, you are a healer, that's it. There are no builds in Tera and no skillpoints. Every 2 levels (12, 14,16 etc) you go to your trainer and buy new skills/upgrade your old skills. Every priest in Tera has the same skills (at the same level ofc), just like every Lancer (the tank class) and every slayer, berserker etc.

You have offensive spells as a healer or tank ofc, otherwise you couldn't do quests. I personally miss the option to be able to change how I play my class, or to fill a different role. I can't after 40 levels say to myself "Now I wanna try out the DPS aspect of the game". You need to roll a new character to do that. Some people may claim that games that offer builds ends up with "cookie-cutter" builds that everyone uses. Well that may often be true, but atleast you can mix, test and change how you play your character. I think this is the reason that in Tera, I have seen more people than in an other game who have multiple characters allready. And very often you hear people say they have a lvl 40, a 25 and a 10, meaning they havn't had the will to level any of their characters to their fullest.

I want to make it clear I am not a Tera-hater or a fanboy of any other game. I am more than anything, very disapointed that Tera didn't offer me more of the things I looks for in an MMO, because some of it's feautres are excellent!

Well you just made me really sad and I had so much hope for the game. But being unable to use the skill points or build my char how I like it is a huge downside for me, dont like it in D3 and wont probably like it here :(

Well i guess i should give another chance to Rift as the skill building was great there imo. Do you know how is the population situation there right now? I remember that my realm (sagespire) became a ghost town after a one month of playing

Originally posted by Xasapis

You are right that rolling a certain class fix you for a certain role. However your assertion is quite wrong in many other points. THere are skill points and there are different builds.  Another note is that the early BAMs are extremely forgiving and so is the game in general.

Also keep in mind that levelling is extremely fast, so people are bound to experiment with different classes.

Now I m really confused, just read that there arent any skill points to spend or a skill tree to distribute them. How would you compare the speed of leveling with for example Rift, Wow or Swtor?

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

I played the game for a couple of weeks and cant say that I am overly enthusiastic to load the game. The game is gorgeous and the combat is fun but the game is an extreme themepark game which means it is on rails so I got quickly bored (lvl 20 Priest is my highest char but I have tried them all except Sorceror).

I play on the PvP server and the only PvP I have seen is getting ganked a couple of times, other than that nothing.

I still got some time left so I will continue level my Priest to see if the game opens up but I am pretty bored to be honest.

Originally posted by Locthar

Now I m really confused, just read that there arent any skill points to spend or a skill tree to distribute them. How would you compare the speed of leveling with for example Rift, Wow or Swtor?

At level 20 you get your first glyph point, which is Tera's equivalent to a tier-less talent tree.

Speed of levelling is a bit faster than Rift or SW:TOR, not sure about current state of WoW.

http://community.tera-europe.com/guides/glyphs.html

You may also want to check the crystals, which is a way to again enchance certain aspects of your character in a easily changed fashion.

http://community.tera-europe.com/guides/crystal-system.html

You can change the attributes of certain high level armors to fit what you want as well.

Originally posted by Yamota

I played the game for a couple of weeks and cant say that I am overly enthusiastic to load the game. The game is gorgeous and the combat is fun but the game is an extreme themepark game which means it is on rails so I got quickly bored (lvl 20 Priest is my highest char but I have tried them all except Sorceror).

I play on the PvP server and the only PvP I have seen is getting ganked a couple of times, other than that nothing.

I still got some time left so I will continue level my Priest to see if the game opens up but I am pretty bored to be honest.

What mmo would you recommend? I m quiet bored these days and would like to try something new.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,010

Well you just made me really sad and I had so much hope for the game. But being unable to use the skill points or build my char how I like it is a huge downside for me, dont like it in D3 and wont probably like it here :(

Well i guess i should give another chance to Rift as the skill building was great there imo. Do you know how is the population situation there right now? I remember that my realm (sagespire) became a ghost town after a one month of playing

Part of the reason you don't have a bajillion trees to build your character is that "you" are a part of that build.

Your ability to aim, to move, to do something when faced with a choice is a part of your characterr; unlike other games where they are more about tabbing your target and hitting one of many skills.  You can build your character but it's more about leaning toward the few skills you have in the game and adding points to make them more effecttive, use less energy, increase a range, etc. Remember, this game is more about aiming and firing so there aren't a huge amount of skills. There is a great sytsem that allows you to chain skills and to a certain extent make your own chains. You do this by firing a skill and then hitting the space bar to activate the next skill.

I won't say OM MY GOD GO OUT AND MY THIS GAME" because I don't believe in that. I'll tell you that this is the first game where I bought a 3 month at a time subscription.  It's the only game I am considering playing for a long time.

Personally, I love the BAM fights. I also love doing them solo but that takes quite a long time as a tank.

The quests are mostly boring. I like them because they are kill quests and I like combat. However, the main stoyline quests actually pick up in interest and over the course of your levelling are actually pretty interesting given fantasy quests.

The levelling in this game, to me, is super fast. Then again, I prefer original lineage 2 levelling so all of the games you mentioned are also "super fast" levelling to me.

The main thrust of this game, in my opinion, is pvp. This is not to say that the focus is pvp but for many people I don't see the game holding interest unless they like and will seek pvp. Their are pvp servers. Currently there is limited pvp on the pve servers but that will change when the battlegrounds are added and when they added Guild wars on the pve servers.

Honestly I love the look of the game with some exceptions and I am enjoying myself. My thought is that you shold either buy the game on sale and roll on a pvp server or wait until a trial. For me I am considering staying for quite some time until the developers do something stupid that makes me reconsider that decision.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • RCP_utRCP_ut Member Posts: 263

What mmo would you recommend? I m quiet bored these days and would like to try something new.

Im a suspect to say this since im a GW2 fan, so answering your question i would sugest GW2 ofc, but you gonna have to wait some more months though..

The game is dynamic, probably the most dynamic MMO out there, the combat is very fluid, it doesnt have super slow leveling, it has competitve PvP, it has batlegrounds and you also can customize your builds just as you want. So for the things you want, imo GW2 would be good for you, when it is released :)

And GW2 is not out, nor it will be out for months. Regardless of how good or bad GW2 will end up being, recommending somebody to play it at this point in time is pointless.

• RCP_utRCP_ut Member Posts: 263

And GW2 is not out, nor it will be out for months. Regardless of how good or bad GW2 will end up being, recommending somebody to play it at this point in time is pointless.

Yes i understand, i still sugested because if he isnt in a rush to play something, he probably would gatter some information about it and then decide if he wants to wait or not. Me for example, decide to wait and i play a beta weekend event now and then. No harm in sugest it i guess.

Well i guess i ll give Tera a shot  as there is no other game which currently interests me. I hope I wont be disappointed as I was in Swtor.

One more question if I may. How big is Tera world? Is there something to explore? Are there alternatives when changing the current location? By that I mean if I have an option of chosing which location I m going to level next? I mean the exact opposite to Rift leveling where the next location was preset and there was no other way to go.

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

There's PvP on VoT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rrjN3yeuNY&feature=youtu.be   :D

The game opens up a lil' more passed level 20, i've found myself skip an entire area on a few occasions, around 53 it gets tough again, mobs start hitting like trucks and you need every quest to make it to 56 where it opens up again, then 58-60 is really well done with some great story quests and a bunch of instances.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways to the OP, personally from my perspective I would recommend the game but I don't know what YOU are looking for in a game so what I say doesn't really matter all that much.

It's a themepark, pretty linear, the combat is really fun and really gets much better at higher levels, lots of kill x quests but there's BAMs(big ass monsters) that get introduced at about level 20 and a nice storyline, particularly later on that helps make it seem less repetitive. BAMs are pretty awesome to learn to fight and defeat, especially with close range melee classes ilke warrior or slayer IMO, the beginning of the game is boring to most, but I guess you can consider it a learning experience to learn to play your class before content becomes harder.

There are currently no battlegrounds but PvP servers have OWPvP and Guild vs Guild battles.

Active guilds and friends make this game a whole lot better and group leveling is faster than solo'ing. You don't need a tank or healer for dungeons, you can mix it up and beat dungeons without the trinity if you want, until around level 45 when they become much harder. I've done a dungeon with no healer or tanks before, 2 slayers and 3 sorcerors, everything died before it could hit us lol. Solo'ing can be boring i'll admit, I only have fun solo'ing when I decide I want to conquer a BAM or see something really beautiful I want to photograph and take videos of, like the fountain of shara or heartwood. 

Anyways, that's really all I can say, ultimately it's up to you if you want to try it or not, i'm not going to try to convince you.

• ChrisboxChrisbox Member UncommonPosts: 1,729
    I would definitely try TERA before you base it off of everyone else's opinion. Obviously in time to come the game will improve but I still think it's a nice change of pace due to the dynamic combat system. If your really looking for something unique though to play I would suggest EVE online if your into the challenging sandbox type.

Played-Everything
    Playing-LoL

Well i guess i ll give Tera a shot  as there is no other game which currently interests me. I hope I wont be disappointed as I was in Swtor.

One more question if I may. How big is Tera world? Is there something to explore? Are there alternatives when changing the current location? By that I mean if I have an option of chosing which location I m going to level next? I mean the exact opposite to Rift leveling where the next location was preset and there was no other way to go.

In the beginning no there's no way to change where to level as it's pretty linear, later on your have more quests than you can handle and you can skip the ones you don't like, i've skipped entire areas and a large portion of one zone before.

The game world is...Vanilla WoW size, it's around 2 and a half times the size of Rift from what i've estimated.

• silvermembersilvermember Member UncommonPosts: 526
    Originally posted by Sovrath

Part of the reason you don't have a bajillion trees to build your character is that "you" are a part of that build.

Your ability to aim, to move, to do something when faced with a choice is a part of your character.

Don't let this post fool you. Aiming is not that big of a deal as a lot of people would like you to think. I played Tera for 2 months in korea and i can tell you that aiming is not that impressive mainly because the hit boxes are so huge that you pretty much never miss, it got to the point were I could zone out and stil hit my target. Maybe not everybody will share my opinion, but I felt that the targeting system based on the class I played (mystic=healer/pet master/debuff) was nothing more than  drawn out tab targetting system because of the way critical skill for my class operated.

And during PvP at least for the mystic, since I had CC skills which operated in such a way that you could almost never miss, that I could CC my opponent had let him/her have it.

A lot of people mistakenly believe tab targeting automatically makes a games combat bad, but most of them saying that don't understand why that is, all they know is what they heard from other uninformed players. Anyways, tab targetting based combat is USUALLY bad because usually it means the skills are like homing missiles, but that isn't always the case. So while Tera's combat stripes away the tab targetting, but since the mobs hit box are huge you never miss and the movement speed is so slow that in PvE unless its a charge up attack, you shouldn't miss at all as well.

ADDED: Tera is not a bad game per say. if it was b2p or f2p I would totally be playing it, but its a monthly sub and I don't feel the need to pay money to play a game similar to another game I used to play.

• DkompozeDkompoze Member UncommonPosts: 245

i wouldnt unless you got some money to throw away

Yeah the game world is huge. There are entire areas that I touched in beta and I just ended up not going to on launch. There is exploring but nothing really to find except cool places. There were chests that could be found and opened in beta but those have vanished so I suspect that this was more of an event type of element.

As I said buy it on sale or wait for a trial. I hate to have someone pay 60 dollars or whatever you are paying if you could use that money elsewhere. I like the game but I have weird tastes.

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Originally posted by silvermember

*snip*

Basing aiming on a class with target aquired lock-ons, sleep and ranged. Well of course it's not as complicated when you put it that way, try playing a warrior or zerk then call the combat easy to aim.

People read zerks like a book and will dodge you every time, warriors have very limited range and mobs also have huge AOEs, dodging as a warrior or blocking on a zerk is not that easy, especially on enraged monsters when you off time an attack and it gets you stuck in a bad position.

• UgerothUgeroth Member UncommonPosts: 14

I've been playing TERA since CBT4, and currently have a 40 Warrior and 35 Berserker, with a couple other alts.

Honestly, it depends on what you value in an MMO. I will say up front, if combat is what you find most important, you should definitely give TERA a try.  A constant saying that my brother and I like to joke around saying is "TERA: At least we got the combat right". I honestly think I'll have a hard time playing tab target MMOs again after this game (although I'm sure I will).

However, if you're looking for a game with an innovative new dungeon or quest system, or the best crafting system ever, etc, then I can say look elsewhere. Just my thoughts...

QUESTS: Tons of them. Storyline is marked in red, and is interesting to follow as you level up (also gears you and leads you to dungeons). All other quests are the same as any other themepark, and mostly there to help you level faster.

DUNGEONS: Very fun. Depending on your class, you can even manage to solo them, although it takes forever. I've solod every dungeon (usually at the middle of the dungeon's level range) up to 40 as a Warrior. It's very challenging in some cases, but loads of fun. Bosses are BAMs, and can be easy/boring or hard/interesting, just depends.

TALENTS/SKILL TREE: At lvl 20, you gain 10 glyph points, and 1 point for every lvl thereafter. You spend these points directly on skills you have, and it augments them (i.e., 4 points to make my Poison Blade heal me for 3% if I use it within 5 seconds after Evasive Roll). I like this system, as I can directly upgrade skills without the pointless crap of spending 5/5 in a previous skill for 5% less mana cost.

BAMS and LEVELLING: Levelling in this game is fast. As I said before, you would be very hard pressed indeed to complete all quests on-level, and I tend to just focus on the storyline and pickup extra quests to help fill in the gap. BAMs are Big Ass Monsters, and in the early levels, they're kind of slow, easy, and boring. In a group, these monsters shouldn't pose much trouble, as you can CC them often to avoid their power attacks. As a Warrior and solo enthusiast, I make it a point to solo every kind of BAM in my level range. Some are relatively easy, some are pretty damn engaging and require me to focus constantly for a good 5-12minutes. Getting complacent can get you killed in the blink of an eye. I imagine the person above who said the BAMs will 'stand there and stutter' was fighting them in groups at a low level, where people would be stunning and knocking down often enough to make them trivial.

CRAFTING: Very generic (think WoW-like, gather materials for recipe, click and wait for bar to finish). Useful stuff can be made, not sure about end game. Don't have much experience w/ crafting, to be honest.

PVP: Hell yeah. The PvP in this game is awesome (unless you're bad at action games). It's very dynamic, the combat system really comes alive here. Early levels some classes will be at a disadvantage (for example, my Warrior didn't get a true gap closer until 28 I think it was...kiting sucked). However, good players can make up for it through pure skill. This is the main reason I play the game.

Just my 2 cents. I enjoy the game, and I see myself playing for a while. I think it's worth trying out, but please keep in mind the game is VERY easy and forgiving early on, and from what I notice, ramps up as you continue. You really can't judge the game from the first 15 levels. Not sure how end game is, but up to 40, I love it. Just my opinion, yours may vary :)

Thank you everyone for your responses. I decided to give the game a shot, even if it was for one month only. I guess it couldnt be worse for me than Swtor despite I m a huge fan of Star wars.

And hey, I spent much more cash for much worse stuff than an mmo :)

Originally posted by silvermember

Don't let this post fool you. Aiming is not that big of a deal as a lot of people would like you to think. I played Tera for 2 months in korea and i can tell you that aiming is not that impressive mainly because the hit boxes are so huge that you pretty much never miss, it got to the point were I could zone out and stil hit my target. Maybe not everybody will share my opinion, but I felt that the targeting system based on the class I played (mystic=healer/pet master/debuff) was nothing more than  drawn out tab targetting system because of the way critical skill for my class operated.

And during PvP at least for the mystic, since I had CC skills which operated in such a way that you could almost never miss, that I could CC my opponent had let him/her have it.

A lot of people mistakenly believe tab targeting automatically makes a games combat bad, but most of them saying that don't understand why that is, all they know is what they heard from other uninformed players. Anyways, tab targetting based combat is USUALLY bad because usually it means the skills are like homing missiles, but that isn't always the case. So while Tera's combat stripes away the tab targetting, but since the mobs hit box are huge you never miss and the movement speed is so slow that in PvE unless its a charge up attack, you shouldn't miss at all as well.

ADDED: Tera is not a bad game per say. if it was b2p or f2p I would totally be playing it, but its a monthly sub and I don't feel the need to pay money to play a game similar to another game I used to play.

Since i have missed with skills in the game I woudl say it plays more of a part than you are saying.

Sure you dont' have to be a sharpshooter in order to hit that one little part, but the ability to hit what you are facing and the possibiliyt of a miss, along with the HUD, make it so that you pretty much don't have to look at they keyboard, your attention is right on the screen where it should be.

I was even to succesffuly take on two players by moving and successfully blocking and even held off a much higher level players by making sure I blocked all his attacks and came out only to make jabs at him. I lost but was surprised I could hold him for for a bit.

So yes one can miss. The hit boxes are larger so that there is room for error, you are correct. If you can get the side of your reticule over a mob you will hit it. However if a mob or players moves signifiantly away from taht reticule you will miss. Not a big deal in the lower levels but a bigger deal when you have mobs jumping over you and jumping all around the place. I suspect that was done on purpose to avoid frustration and to allow for any lag a player might get.

Thank you everyone for your responses. I decided to give the game a shot, even if it was for one month only. I guess it couldnt be worse for me than Swtor despite I m a huge fan of Star wars.

And hey, I spent much more cash for much worse stuff than an mmo :)

Alright, I hope you enjoy it, if not, well, we've all been there. It happens.

If you need help with anything just send me a PM and i'd be glad to help, i've got a lot of free time on my hands. x.x