Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Cosmetic Item (NA)

rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/unlock-in-game-prizes-by-sharing-tera?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tera_news+%28TERA%29

Unlock In-Game Prizes by Sharing TERA!

by Scapes.

Want to unlock in-game cosmetic items for your favorite character? Been looking to introduce friends and guild mates to TERA? Here's your chance to do both! We've published our "True Action Combat" trailer on Facebook and are inviting TERA players to share it on their timelines. As the video post reaches set numbers of shares, we'll release game codes that everyone in the TERA community can redeem.

Here are the items that are up for grabs. Click the thumbnails for a larger image!

• 500 Shares: Black Horn-Rimmed Eyeglasses
  • Game Code Unlocked: smarty pants!
    • Black Horn-Rimmed Eyeglasses
    • A must-have if you want to look smart—or at least smarter.
  • 1,000 Shares: Pirate Eye Patch
  • Game Code Unlocked: ahoy matey!
    • Pirate Eye Patch
    • A black eye patch printed with a skull.
  • 5,000 Shares: Shadowcat Mask
  • Game Code Unlocked: I can has mask!
    • Shadowcat Mask
    • Stalk your enemies in the dark with this mask. WARNING: Mask will not actually help you see in the dark.

Ready to share TERA?

Click the "Share" link in this Facebook post!
(You can find it next to "Like" and "Comment" links.)

Hurry! This event ends on June 1 at 11:59 PM Pacific! These cosmetic items are all permanent and can be redeemed for one character per account. The game codes will be redeemable until one week after the end of the event. To apply an unlocked game code, follow these instructions.

While you're at it, be sure to follow TERA on Facebook!

UPDATE:

Wow! TERA community, you're awesome! All three share milestones were achieved less than five hours after the start of the event. To celebrate this achievement, we've added a fourth goal of 25,000 shares which will grant the Dread Pirate's Dark Hat, the perfect complement to your new Pirate Eye Patch!

• 25,000 Shares: Dread Pirate's Dark Hat
    • Pirate
    • A dashing corsair's hat, made exclusively for you by Meruma.

Looking for more flashy headgear to wear? Visit NPC Meruma in Velika for a set of challenging quests that reward cosmetic equipment!

Can't say no to free stuff =P I'll update the code for the last one once its up.

Edit: updated =D

Comments

• phatleetphatleet Member Posts: 19

Thanks for the info.

Got all my free cosmetics XD, Still waiting on the hat though, I guess we need more shares.

Funny how there are almost no news or comments about this.

But that's how we roll right?...