Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBT5 application started, Official Facebook Channel launched

bcofidobcofido Member Posts: 27

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you guys know, that there was a big update at archeage.com

CBT5 Application started!

http://www.archeage.com/cbt/guide

Official Facebook Channel launched!

https://www.facebook.com/ArcheAge.XLGAMES

There´s also an event, you can win many prizes

ArcheAge maps

ArcheAge Bags

Signed novels

Greetz

Fido

Let´s Play ArcheAge - The german ArcheAge video magazine

Comments

• AtanosAtanos Member Posts: 20

Awensome! can't wait to see how it goes!

thanks a lot, nice found!

• kantseemekantseeme Member Posts: 709

This is great! CBT5 stuffs already. GO GO GO!

• synnsynn Member UncommonPosts: 563
    Signed up a few days ago. I think I put my wrong cell number on app though.
  • CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532
    Originally posted by synn
    Signed up a few days ago. I think I put my wrong cell number on app though.

Has to be a Chinese Cell # for the Chinese beta.  Or a Korean Social Security Number (KSSN) for the Korean beta. Certain media members have exceptions and get review access.  Spoofing the above is possible but NOT legal!!

Just wait a bit and play the NA/EU betas when they come. Meanwhile chill and wait on the posts and videos...

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915
    Yeah I signed up as well. I hope I get in! I wonder how long CBT5 will be and what the remaining schedule will look like. If they need a CBT6 to keep working at it, then so be it, no need to rush. Unless your name is Rush Limbaugh, then in that case…

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532
    Originally posted by AmbrosiaAmor
    Yeah I signed up as well. I hope I get in! I wonder how long CBT5 will be and what the remaining schedule will look like. If they need a CBT6 to keep working at it, then so be it, no need to rush. Unless your name is Rush Limbaugh, then in that case…

I both want them to take their time and do it right, and I want it in my hands yesterday... :)  So starved right now for a decent MMO

• wiseman00wiseman00 Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by CyclopsSlay
    Originally posted by AmbrosiaAmor

I both want them to take their time and do it right, and I want it in my hands yesterday... :)  So starved right now for a decent MMO

Well said......Taking their time is very important, though Jake song has mentioned that he knows he can't wait too long. Love what they have done so far.