Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web page woes

Is it just me or is the DDO webpage completely benign and silly? Should they not be focused on promoting this game rather then talking on what devs are grumpy or happy?image

Comments

• jackman1118jackman1118 Member Posts: 288
    I agree, i find thier site very... hard to find stuff on it about anything important.
  • AlkanphelAlkanphel Member Posts: 132

The Dev and the common DnD players use this site for discussion to make DDO a successful game on release and days after. They are talking with members of the site and amongst each other to develope a great roleplaying game. Grumpy and Happy is just something to read on things they are dealing with, look at it like pros and cons of the design world.  I also  like the fact that the Dev want players of DnD's input for the coming release. This game is player driven and they want anyone who going to roleplay DDO to get the same feelings as PnP. Yes! they will nerf some of the aspects from the PNP, but I believe in the long run when Turbine is constantly talking to reps from Wizards of the coast, looking at players opinions to better the game seems like a good way of handling things.

Roll's a D20...hmmm Crap botched again...