Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Streaming for a bit

sammyelisammyeli Member Posts: 765

Everything set to ultra + 1080 check it out

http://www.twitch.tv/sammyeli

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,818

nice stream, it looks great.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • sammyelisammyeli Member Posts: 765

Sorry I had went afk for a few but I am back again stream is live no matter what.

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-

Guys the stream is back up and it is still full graphic settings and you might experience a few hiccups here and there because I do host a Counter strike server and team fortress servers on the same machine, but do not worry it will be smooth as butter for almost all of the veiwing.

http://www.justin.tv/sammyeli

here you go, I am just getting my foods together to start streaming so gimme 5 mins only.

Carl Sagan-

• Crunchy221Crunchy221 Member Posts: 489

is it sad i logged off the game and am now watching someone play the game?

StrEam back up had some difficulties log back on

Carl Sagan-