Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oh now I see why everyone is PISSED!!!

GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519

Love the game but im just single player playing this and not getting on anybody elses servers, not selling crap on the market, Yet go to log in and BAM!!!! Server Maintenace!!! sum BS

Comments

• StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987

I am not pissed so please leave me out of this.

• mbrodiembrodie Member RarePosts: 1,504

im happy enough, gives me time todo things in real life between play sessions.

• Pale_FirePale_Fire Member UncommonPosts: 360

I'm not pissed either.  Love the game.  But then, I'm an adult.  I know what real problems are.

• UnlightUnlight Member Posts: 2,540
    Originally posted by mbrodie

im happy enough, gives me time todo things in real life between play sessions.

That works unless the time you had allocated to play in between RL obligations is the time when the servers are down.

• PyukPyuk Member UncommonPosts: 762
    Originally posted by Goldknyght

Love the game but im just single player playing this and not getting on anybody elses servers, not selling crap on the market, Yet go to log in and BAM!!!! Server Maintenace!!! sum BS

Do what I did - get a refund.

I make spreadsheets at work - I don't want to make them for the games I play.

• pbowmanpbowman Member UncommonPosts: 33

I'm not pissed, but then I'm not playing it right now either.  Not for sure if I will.  I too dislike the fact that you have to be connected to the internet.  It doesn't make me upset or anything, just wish they had an offline mode.    

Although, I'm not for sure what being an adult and understanding real problems is referring to

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Nothing wrong with someone expecting to play the game that they paid for during the playtime they alotted for it.

Sure, maintenance has to happen, but again, normally you don't have such issues with single player games.

You would think something like a login/validation server could be put up with five-nine reliabilty so players would rarely hit downtime.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• dubyahitedubyahite Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    This launch was bad, no doubt. It's especially rough for people who have been unlucky enough to only have free time during downtime.

For my money though, it's the best game purchase I've made in a long time.

Shadow's Hand Guild
    Open recruitment for

The Secret World - Dragons

Planetside 2 - Terran Republic

Tera - Dragonfall Server

http://www.shadowshand.com

• kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543

i'm not pissed,  crappy launch i'll give ya that, however  >>knock wood<<  all downtimes for me have been when I am sleeping or working ;)

I love the game,  also playing TL2 beta  which is fun too ( and i can play on my crappy work computer ) :)

win win

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda