Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brainstorming a nickname

pierthpierth Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

Much as Star Wars: The Old Republic has TORtanic, with the overwhelming negativity toward this title I figure it might be fun to think up a fitting fail-title for The Elder Scrolls Online. This thread is not meant to incite, rather to put those negative attitudes towards a fun and creative thread instead. It's okay to make fun and be lighthearted rather than butthurt.

So far the best I could come up with were (in no particular order):

-TESOr Bomba- a play on "Tsar Bomba" the AN602 hydrogen bomb, the most powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated- to state that this game will be a tremendous bomb.

-TESOlonica- taken from the Massacre of Thessalonica, the massacre by Gothic troops under the Roman Emperor Theodosius I in 390 against the inhabitants of Thessalonica, who had risen in revolt against the Germanic soldiers- to state that this will be a horrendous massacre to TES IP.

I'm sure that there are quite a few of you more clever than I am, so throw out what you have. image

Comments

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Originally posted by pierth

Much as Star Wars: The Old Republic has TORtanic, with the overwhelming negativity toward this title I figure it might be fun to think up a fitting fail-title for The Elder Scrolls Online. This thread is not meant to incite, rather to put those negative attitudes towards a fun and creative thread instead. It's okay to make fun and be lighthearted rather than butthurt.

So far the best I could come up with were (in no particular order):

-TESOr Bomba- a play on "Tsar Bomba" the AN602 hydrogen bomb, the most powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated- to state that this game will be a tremendous bomb.

-TESOlonica- taken from the Massacre of Thessalonica, the massacre by Gothic troops under the Roman Emperor Theodosius I in 390 against the inhabitants of Thessalonica, who had risen in revolt against the Germanic soldiers- to state that this will be a horrendous massacre to TES IP.

I'm sure that there are quite a few of you more clever than I am, so throw out what you have. image

Hehe, thats a challenge I love to take up.

Ok, so far:

- going classic: Elder Fail

- TESnObyl, like Chernobyl

- TESnOgeddon, like Armageddon

- mocking WOW- connections: Elder Craft, World of Elder Craft, World of Scrolls, Scrollcraft

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• skydiver12skydiver12 Member Posts: 432

The old Scrollcraft.
    I wanted to be a MMO like you, but then i took 2012 to the Knee.