Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Save Toby!!!

zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558

www.savetoby.com

Save Toby! OMG right now!!1

Comments

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087
    nice hostage situation. why don't you give me $50000 and i'll watch you eat toby.

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Never tasted rabbit before.

• NoraxeNoraxe Member Posts: 190

Best prepared chicken fried steak style.

Good meat, Kinda tough, not too gamey

• ValaraukValarauk Member Posts: 303

16,000 ??? why the fuck didn't I think of this.

Oh yeah, PETA is going to have him killed.

WARNING: Spelling and grammatical errors intentionally left in document to test for Anal Retentive Trolls.

"The key to wasting time is distraction. Without distractions it's too obvious to your brain that you're not doing anything with it, and you start to feel uncomfortable." - Paul Graham http://paulgraham.com/hs.html

• ZepeeZepee Member Posts: 947

Lol thats illarious, I cant think any1 doing a dumbest scam anywhere!!!!!! Lol its trully amazing, and it shows a true talent for scaming ::::08::

If any1 donates anything to him that 1 is dumber than the scammer ::::12::

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Played- Runescape, Conquer
    Tested- EQ, RYL, Freeworld

• RavenStJRavenStJ Member Posts: 309

screw im.. and teh wabbit.

A hearty rabbit stew to get you through a cold winter's night! Preparation time, 30 minutes; Cooking time, 3 hours. Serves 4 to 8.

1 stewer rabbit, cut up 1
    475 mL water 2 cups
    1 beef bouillon cube 1
    5 mL salt 1 tsp
    1 mL pepper 1/4 tsp
    2 mL rosemary 1/2 tsp
    1 medium onion, chopped 1
    5 medium carrots 5
    5 medium potatoes 5
    1 medium turnip 1
    60 mL flour 1/4 cup
    60 mL water 1/4 cup
    1 clove garlic, crushed 1

In a large dutch oven, lightly brown the rabbit pieces in cooking oil. Add water with dissolved bouillon cube, salt, pepper and rosemary. Cover tightly and simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally, or until rabbit is getting tender.

While rabbit is cooking, peel and chop vegetables. Remove rabbit from heat and pick out fine bones: ribs and back bones. Add vegetables to rabbit pot, simmer 40 minutes longer. Mix flour, remaining water and garlic, add to stew, cook with stirring until slightly thickened.

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

I'll give him $10.00 if he let's me eat the Toby Stew.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

hell, that guy is pretty smart

lol.

I can't believe he almost has 17k already though, maybe I should capture a bunny and make a page..

I would eat him on a live webcam too! lol

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Hrm...Now...if this guy doesn't recieve 50,000...Say he instead recieves about 45K...And the rabbit still gets eaten...

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Originally posted by Serien

hell, that guy is pretty smart
    lol.
    I can't believe he almost has 17k already though, maybe I should capture a bunny and make a page..
    I would eat him on a live webcam too! lol

He doesn't. The picture is fake and embedded in Flash MX so you cannot trace its origin.

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

Originally posted by Finwe
    Hrm...Now...if this guy doesn't recieve 50,000...Say he instead recieves about 45K...And the rabbit still gets eaten...

It's LokiTorrent all over again! No matter how much he gets, he's just gonna eat the bunny anyway!

--------------------------------------

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Even though he will never eat the rabbit...

Just to spite him, I say we contact Animal Rights Department and get him charged.

I can't sleep well knowing someone is easily making so much money with no effort.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    Theres no way people would actually give this guy money... is there?
  • AldaronAldaron Member Posts: 1,048

Originally posted by rathma

Even though he will never eat the rabbit...
    Just to spite him, I say we contact Animal Rights Department and get him charged.
    I can't sleep well knowing someone is easily making so much money with no effort.

Get him charged with what?

He's hungry, he's gonna cook him some wabbit.

"Fear not death; for the sooner we die, the longer shall we be immortal."

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Screw that. I will eat a rabbit in front of anyone for 40 bucks.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

cooked or fear factor style?

"Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Originally posted by Adreal
    cooked or fear factor style?

For 40 bucks I would tear the little bugger's brain out of its eye sockets and feast on it. Stewed would be more publically acceptable, though.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

I think murt has something with the web cam. Sure, he "says" he will eat it, but dam, actually having the webcam up when he slaughters it then cooks it, and then eats it...can't beat that. I think I may catch me a wabbit!

Originally posted by dekron

I think murt has something with the web cam. Sure, he "says" he will eat it, but dam, actually having the webcam up when he slaughters it then cooks it, and then eats it...can't beat that. I think I may catch me a wabbit!

capture it, turn on the video camera

skin it alive

drain out the blood

gut it

then cook it

then eat it

lol. Live, I would do that easily for the smallest fraction of that money!

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by Serien
    Originally posted by dekron
    capture it, turn on the video camera
    skin it alive
    drain out the blood
    gut it
    then cook it
    then eat it
    lol. Live, I would do that easily for the smallest fraction of that money!

Well, the smallest fraction of that money would be $0.01 ::::28::

So start that cam and i'll give you that via paypal. Hell, if ya do that, I will give you my whole paypal account balance ($1.00!)

• stephen_sofstephen_sof Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 388

well i got to say thats a lame scam when he gets the cash he'll just kill it thats why you cant see the person holding it so tree huggers dont go and kill him

now if he had some human child im sure some people would actually pay him money

"It's the darkness that brings us power"

now if he had some human child im sure some people would actually pay him money

I'm sure he'd be toast.

So start that cam and i'll give you that via paypal. Hell, if ya do that, I will give you my whole paypal account balance ($1.00!)

man, i'd do anything for a dollar. i'd gouge my heart out with a spoon. hey, i might even eat some of the canned food that's in my basement (unless it eats me first).

haha, I know a person that's going to buy three bunnies

a baby, a mother, and a father, then put them all up on a site...

and the day before the execution, shave the bugger down to pink. lmao, think of the easy cash!

• NoraxeNoraxe Member Posts: 190

A puppy would be more interesting.

Maybe a kitten

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362

Actually, rabbit tastes pretty good. I've had it before. Of course, I've also eaten aligator (that stuff is nasty though...)

I wouldn't give anyone money, whether it be real or not, to keep them from eating (or the flipside, to make them eat) any animal. Mainly because pretty much anything can taste good prepared right. I'll leave it at that and let your minds wander about that previous sentence...::::20::

-------------------------------------------
    image image image