Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTB Silver Coins of Khal

Since the market has been wiped, there are no reasonable coins on the market for a new player. Just 1 gold per silver which isnt feasible for me.

Looking to buy Silver coins of Khal. If any of you vets have any laying around because you have progressed enough they have become useless to you, send a tell or in game mail to:

"Dissolution"

I would be happy to work out a reasonable agreement for the stock you have no use for.

Offering 10g per 100 Silver Coins of Khal. (1g per 10)

Willing to negotiate.

1g per Silver Coin of Khal is way outside a realistic price for me, as this is my first character.

If interested in offer listed, feel free to COD me with price listed above. If interested in negotiating from price listed, feel free to send me a tell in game or send me an email in game and I will get back to you next time you are on.

Comments

• LetsinodLetsinod Member UncommonPosts: 385

Honestly, posting on the official forums will get you bites vs this site.  Good luck.

• DissolutionDissolution Member Posts: 210

Did not know this was an issue.

Moderators: Please remove if a violation. Apologies.

• dazedconfusedazedconfuse Member Posts: 67
    I'll hit you up in game. I'm sure I have them somewhere.
  • DissolutionDissolution Member Posts: 210

Thanks again dazedconfuse. Still interested in hitting up and contributiong information for the wiki. Hope to see you again in game =)

Got the pegasus now and all the plat coins and faction needed for the racial armor later on.