Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

just got level 7 and

Bigl99Bigl99 Member Posts: 19
Iam wondering if i should stay at newbie island? or go on to main land now Thanks in advance.

Gamer Tag: Rusty99, BigL99

Comments

• darkjacobdarkjacob Member Posts: 9

1 Get newcomers armor and upgrade it by tradeskilling with a clan/omni badge it you will get a good starting armor that way do the same with the rest of the newcomer stuff if you have the credits

2 If you want you can upgrade your starting weapon just /tell recipebot insert your starting weapon here for the recipe btw dont upgrade your smg if your a fixer it sucks biggest waste of money ever

3 Level 7 is the best level to leave enjoy

• BalaczarBalaczar Member UncommonPosts: 36

Things start to "Grey" out soon after level 7, I think I left when i got to level 9 and the only guys (besides the aliens that the NPCs are fighting) was the named glowing alien guy way out on the pier.

Get all the monster parts you can and turn them in for the health kits, theyre free on the noob isle, not so in the cities.

• ForeverDawnForeverDawn Member Posts: 203

kill all the bosses and stuff and get the tiems sell them for money and have money when u get to the mailand.  Thats my advice, ill give out more later. or something whatever/// Cya on AO

imageForeverDawn (name on AO)

it's a philosphy, can you figure  it out?

"Understand that friends come and go, but with a precious few you should hold on. Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle, because the older you get, the more you need the people who knew you when you were young."

• RavenStJRavenStJ Member Posts: 309

i usually leave the island at 8 or once out of sheer boredom 10