Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jagged Coast [Late Night/-1:00] Starting PvP/PvE Guild

Hi!

My name is Nick (Rintrah in-game) and I want to experience everything Tera has to offer. Unfortunately, there appears to be few guilds that are compatible with my play time. I know there must be more than a few players in the same boat and I'd like to put together a guild which will establish itself as a server leader through community and skill. I'm looking for a select few with experience in other MMO's and in positions of leadership who will help take the reins of the guild, run the website, etc.11:30pm EST is prime time for guild activity which will be focused in both PvE and PvP. My hope is to bring in ~40 players who are skilled, respectful, and work well together.

I will handle the costs of web hosting/vent (I will probably add a donation feature). I have some experience with designing websites and will be looking for individuals to help maintain ours. Please PM me if you're interested and we'll find a time to chat in-game.

Happy Adventuring,

Nick