Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issues and Solutions. Let's help improve GW2

StriderXedStriderXed Member Posts: 257

If you're looking for another thread about complaints or how disapointing this game was  based on BETA , press the back space key. 

I appologize if this thread  has been created already. If it has then just ignore the following message.

Many of us have played the beta now. Some players enjoyed it while others were very dissapointed with it. I usually find that the people who didn't like the experience often have a huge list of how the game is bad while not offering some type of solution. It's common knowledge that Beta does not = final product. So for  those who are trying to make claims that this version of the game is going to be how it is on launch..I just cant hel- ..I don't even. *Rubs head* Anywho..

Some of us actually do appreciate what Arena Net is trying to accomplish with this game. For those of us who do care about GW2, lets make a list. Let's help improve GW2. If there was something not to your liking with this game ,be it big or small, post it here and have a solution to go along with it. And who knows..Maybe Arena Net will stumble upon this thread and take some ideas into consideration. Highly doubt it, but why not?   Here's one of mine.

Issue: Overflow Server sometimes does not allow players to play with friends. 

Possible  Solution: (Assuming there is more than 1 Overflow  for each main server) Allow players to view  which overflow  servers are full. Allow players the ability to move through overflow servers from a list of them.