Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvX ~NA/EU~TAW - The Art of Warfare is Recruiting

Hello folks!

Looking for a fun and friendly clan that won’t just randomly fall apart overnight? A family that features a family friendly environment to game in? Well, The Art of Warfare (TAW) might be for you!

Allow me to tell you a little about TAW. It is an established and structured gaming community that features over 1150 members spread out around the world. Founded in 2001, TAW has worked hard to establish a reputation within communities for various different FPS, RTS, RPG, and MMO games. It has maintained a large player base for a long time due to its organization and will be around quite a time yet!

Currently, our Guild Wars 2 division has just been founded, so we’re looking to fill the ranks! We encourage members to utilize the TeamSpeak platform to play with each other far more often! At the moment, we only have the NA battalion for Meeting times, but if there’s enough interest from EU/SEA, battalions can be spun up for those regions in the future.

Within the clan, we utilize the TeamSpeak platform (http://www.teamspeak.com/) to communicate outside of the game. We have one mandatory meeting on Sunday at 3 P.M. EST this is where we discuss how to structure the division until the game is launched 

Since this is a new division inside of TAW you will have a fundamental hand in molding the guild into what you want it to be. We will cover everything from exploring the world for the casual players to the intense WvW battlefield for the more competitive players. We would love to have anyone as apart of our ranks as long as they meet the requirements below. 

Requirements:
  • Must be at least 15 years
  • Must be friendly and be willing to participate in a family oriented atmosphere that features a high diversity of members
  • Must be willing to attend one practices a week, or let staff know if going to miss
  • Have a working mic
  • Be willing to follow a Code of Ethics
  • Willing to have FUN!

Does TAW something like you’re interested in joining? Well, feel free to head on over to http://www.taw.net and fill out an application to join the Guild Wars 2 division today! (To fill it out, hit the box in the upper left of the screen that says “Join Now!” and select Guild Wars 2 as your game)

Feel free to post any questions below or I can be reached at [email protected] or [email protected]

Comments

• GoneGoldGoneGold Member Posts: 8

TAW is still looking for great people

Check us out at taw.net

Great Time over the weekend on crystal desert.  TAW and other guilds of the server was able ot maintain over 75% of the W v W in our favor. 

You still have time to get into the Guild Wars 2 division before Launch

Please Visit taw.net for more info or apply

GoneGold

This is a great community that's been around for a long time. If you looking for a guild that will not disband and knows how to create a great atmosphere, you might want to give TAW a try.

• TheFett_TAWTheFett_TAW Member Posts: 2
    I've been in TAW for about 2 and a half months, all the players have been dead on, never had any problems and in truth never seen anyone have any problems, if your looking for a real community you should join us.
  • TheFett_TAWTheFett_TAW Member Posts: 2
    Since joining TAW i have gotten into betas that companies werent letting me into before, like firefall. And this is because a lot of our members find a way to get spare invites to share out.
    3 Days until head start. NA Battalion will be playing on Northern Shiverpeaks and EU battalion will be playing on Desolation. Now is the time to get into a guild that's been around for the last 10 years in the online gaming community
  • blogknightblogknight Member Posts: 2
    TAW.net is still recruiting players for its Guild Wars 2 division. If you're interested in joining a great gaming community then signup at TAW.net.
  • Pale_FirePale_Fire Member UncommonPosts: 360
    Is TAW on Northern Shiverpeaks or was a change made?  How many do you have actively playing GW2?
    We are on N Shiverpeaks  and right now we have over 30+ actives in the division.

My bro in law and I tranferred over to Northern Shiverpeaks last night.  Largely because Ferguson's Crossing simply had too low of a population to thrive in WvW, which is the main reason I'm playing GW2.  The queue for WvW in N Shiverpeaks is a bit long, but I had quite a bit of fun when it popped for me.  It was nice not being constantly face stomped in WvW for a change.

I have huge liking and respect for TAW.  I was in TAW for a while during the Quake Wars days.  Great people there.

Yes Shiverpeaks has a log que for WvW but the good side is  our server will probably never lose a W v W match and you will always have the bonuses.  Im sure in a few weeks when stability hits the W v W que will be better for our server.
    Agreed.  I will drop by the TAW site in the next couple of weeks and request to join.
    I look foward to it,  We always like to see old members come back for new games we pick up and good players
  • blogknightblogknight Member Posts: 2
    TAW.net is still recruiting players for its Guild Wars 2 division. If you're interested in joining a great gaming community then signup at TAW.net.