Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for games to play.

EzehielEzehiel Member Posts: 36

Hello! 

As the title says, I am looking for games to play. 

I am looking for all the good games out there. I have already played lots of games, so I'm sure a lot of those I've played is gonna get mentioned as I do not really feel like making a huge list of already played games.. but I am going to make a small one for the must popular games, just to get that out of the way.

I have played the Elder Scrolls games, the Fallout games, the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, the many different MMOs, too.

I simply want to hoard a ton load of good games, so I can spend my time on 'em.

I know there's not much information about specific genres or special gameplay-stuff. I don't really care about that as my taste in games is quite broad, and I simply want a good game. If you liked whatever game you have in mind, please recommend it!

I'll take a look at all recommended games and make up my mind about them.

Thanks a great bunch to the future posters!

Comments

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782
    I have just played through Mass Effect 1-3 as a trilogy. Was pretty epic and would recomend that if you haven't done it. Have also been enjoying Legend of Grimrock an old school dungeon crawler in the style of dungeon master/Eye of the Beholder. Empire and Shogun 2 total war and A Valley Without Wind which looks like a 2d platformer(well it is a 2d platformer tbh) but has very deep gameplay and is quiet adictive. Also been giving myself the poopy pants with  Amnesia the dark decent.  Recomend any of them.
  • EzehielEzehiel Member Posts: 36

Thanks for replying!

I have already completed Amnesia, really loved that game! Though it's not really a game for a second playthrough as the scares and puzzles aren't that scary or hard the second time. 

I have tried Legend of Grimrock, it's quite an interesting game. I play it a bit on/off, it lacks that little unnameable thing to keep my playing for a longer period of time.

I've played some Mass Effect 2, which seemed good. I've heard Mass Effect 3 is pure rubbish - Is there any truth to it?

I've heard of, but never played, Empire and Shogun 2 Total War, did play Medieval 2 Total War, though. Loved it. Will check 'em out, see if I can get those games.

I haven't heard A Valley Without Wind. Will be checking that out!

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Originally posted by Ezehiel

Thanks for replying!

I have already completed Amnesia, really loved that game! Though it's not really a game for a second playthrough as the scares and puzzles aren't that scary or hard the second time. 

I have tried Legend of Grimrock, it's quite an interesting game. I play it a bit on/off, it lacks that little unnameable thing to keep my playing for a longer period of time.

I've played some Mass Effect 2, which seemed good. I've heard Mass Effect 3 is pure rubbish - Is there any truth to it?

I've heard of, but never played, Empire and Shogun 2 Total War, did play Medieval 2 Total War, though. Loved it. Will check 'em out, see if I can get those games.

I haven't heard A Valley Without Wind. Will be checking that out!

Mass Effect 3 is an awsome game imo. Opinions are devided on the last 15 mins of the game for good reason but hopefully Bioware will be sorting that out in the not to distant future.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Age of Conan from level 1 to 20 has a very epic feel.  Deep storyline, and a great ending that really pays off in a feels good sort of way.

I don't suggest it to level cap, but the first part is good enough to warrant playing it.  Combat is fairly good, sort of like a 3rd person TES if you play a melee class.  Decent eye candy too if you have a rig that can play it at high settings.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.