It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I watched this movie for the first time tonight. I know, I know....I didn't get around to it for awhile
However, the ending puzzled the hell out of me.
Her son's father died but she didn't....her son was a lot like the girl who died in the well...
there was so many holes in this movie.
I loved the movie but they did not explain a lot of things. Like
1. While I understand the tape just "appeared out of nowhere", why the hell does it kill people? The little girl was pissed at her parents, not everyone else.
2. Who was responsible for the killing? Obviousily it was the girl...but the mom was more whacked than she was. Wasn't her fault she was murdered by her mom; why would she take it out on other people
3. Why was the little boy drawing pictures like the little girl did? Was there a connection? He was drawing those pictures long before he viewed the tape so the little girl didn't tell him to draw the first set of pictures.
4. Why was she spared and her "boyfriend" wasn't? Was it because she had the copy and he had the original? If making a copy saves your life, then it was she who was suppose to die and not the guy because the guy was the one who made the copy.
5. While I understand that she had her son make a copy to save his life, why the hell would she put it in a video store so a crap load of people would watch it?
6. There's more holes in this plot than there are stars in the sky...
People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.