Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mouse issue. Any help?

paulythebpaulytheb Member UncommonPosts: 363

Since trying to access Anet's forum is nearly impossible, I thought I would try to ask here.

Has anyone been able to keybind additional mouse buttons?

I usually use my mouse buttons for forward and my button 3 for reverse and buttons 4 and 5 for  side to side .

I steer all with the mouse in pvp.   Can't seem to set it up.

Anyone else have an answer?

Other than that I have been enjoying the little bit I have gotten to play.

( Note to self-Don't say anything bad about Drizzt.)

An acerbic sense of humor is NOT allowed here.

Comments

• komobokomobo Member Posts: 144

That's one crazy setup you got there ;)

But yea i have been able to bind my mouse thumb buttons (mbutton 4/5) and mouse wheel (mbutton 3) without any problems. So binding those to strafe and mbutton 3 to reverse shouldn't be an issue.

My mouse is a Mionix Saiph btw.

I'll try and see if i can bind them to strafe and reverse, if only the damned login server would let me...login :)

* Waves at Pushkina *

• paulythebpaulytheb Member UncommonPosts: 363

After playing further, I was able to set mouse buttons 4 and 5 to strafe, but still couldn't map mouse button 3.

Anyone else have a problem mapping mouse button 3?

Being able to strafe with my mouse did help a bunch, I had to go to the keyboard on occasion to back up. It was also easier to dodge with the keyboard. But I think some more practice will help with the dodging.

RE: The BETA.

I feel like Santa came back 3 days later and broke all the toys.

I cannot wait for launch !  I had so much fun , and I barely did any pvp at all up until the last couple hours.

( Note to self-Don't say anything bad about Drizzt.)

An acerbic sense of humor is NOT allowed here.