Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the worst thing ever!... game-wise

well, i was just going to my favourite fansite when i saw an ad on the side.  now, normally i would have maybe read it but not clicked but this time, i clicked and literally for no good reason.  what i ended up finding was THE WORST rpg I have ever seen anywhere.  the ganme is called Arenaquest(the 'quest' looks like they stole it from everquest) and the site is battleon.com if you dont believe me.

ok, here are my reaon for calling this sad excuse for a game bad.  One, most of the stuff , while it may have a player's manula section about it is either impossible or extremely hard and illogical to find.  secondly, this game is almost overly challenging right from the start.  there are no recommondations for quests so you loterally go in knowing nothing of what to expect, there are'nt ever true awards for the quests yet, and they are all "kill a castle-full of enemies with only one health restore potion and if you need to escape in the middle of it all you get to do it all again."

Also, the leveling system is ***ed up beyond beliefe!  when you level you do not get automatic advancement in a skill or get to choose what to up, no! instead you get upgrade points wich you can only get onto your skills by fighting a stat trainer which is literally nothing more than a battle with a guy that is about 10 levels stronger and has no weaknesses.

I will end with saying that while there are figher classes, you cannot tell what your class level is unless you put on the special armour that takes an hour or two of non-stop killing to earn enough money for ir go do the unbeatable quest.  If you like games that are nothing more than killing and buying armour, this is a game for you but I doubt you will be satified enough to pay the on-time-fee of $14 US in order to get on since there can only be less than 5k people online for a free-user to login.

I dare you all to try it but dont come crying to me if this game make Runescape sound appealing!