Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: Infernal Dawn

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Caedryn the Dwarf is still plugging away in Rift but with a whole new set of objectives with the arrival of the v1.8 "Infernal Dawn" update. See what he's discovered and then leave your thoughts in the comments.

You know how it is. You’ve just closed down your fifth Rift of the day, battling insane gibbering sea creatures from the cold, icy depths of the black ocean, and you want to kick back a bit. To relax. To recuperate. Maybe watch the sun setting over a calm lake, the gentle, orange-limned ripples lapping the shore as you cast your line. And if this is what you've been thinking, (and let's face it, who hasn't?), then the Fishing skill is just for you.

Read more of Paul Crilley's Chronicles of One Telaran: Infernal Dawn.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BereKinBereKin Member Posts: 287
    Nice one. Rift is getting better and better, and interesting. Shame I stop playing it after first attempt, maybe I should have keep on playing it. Hm, its never to late. I love fishing in mmo,in Lotro that is good way to relax. And, it seems in Rift its more complex with side questing and stuff you can fish out. In Lotro I only caught fish, but no problem. Anyway, keep the good job Trion.
  • nickster29nickster29 Member Posts: 486

Been playing Rift since launch and still try to find some time to log in each day and do something.

The new ID raid is a blast.

• WarbsWarbs Member Posts: 245
    Good read, really enjoying patch 1.8 so far, can't wait until I can get in and check out Infernal Dawn...but first Akylios must fall, shall be giving him my first visit tonight!